Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nestle CEO: Water Shouldn’t Be A Right, Organic Food Will Kill You, And Nature Sucks
Nestle CEO: Water Shouldn’t Be A Right, Organic Food Will Kill You, And Nature Sucks
Nestle CEO Peter Brabeck wants to pump us full of GMO enabled food and then take away our right to water. In case you’re unfamiliar with “water,” it’s the stuff that comes out of the ground and is required to keep us all alive.

Quote:Water is of course the most important raw material we have today in the world. It’s a question of whether we should privatize the normal water supply for the population. And there are two different opinions on the matter. The one opinion, which I think is extreme, is represented by the NGOs, who bang on about declaring water a public right. That means as a human being you should have a right to water. That’s an extreme solution. And the other view says water is a foodstuff like any other. and like any other foodstuff it should have a market better. Personally I think it’s better to give foodstuff a market value…

Source:http://www.inquisitr.com/892016/nestle-ceo-water-shouldnt-be-a-right-organic-food-will-kill-you-and-nature-sucks/#TADRiiRbDeP23hqd.99
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Nestle CEO: Water Shouldn’t Be A Right, Organic Food Will Kill You, And Nature Sucks
Lets give a cheer to this CEO,

GIVE ME AN "F"

GIVE ME A "U"

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?
RE: Nestle CEO: Water Shouldn’t Be A Right, Organic Food Will Kill You, And Nature Sucks
Over here in the U of K, we've had privatised water for years. While not strictly taking away our right to water, it does mean we have to pay for the water we use in the home and that money ends up in shareholders' pockets for the most part. Sure, a large part of the cash is meant to go into infrastructure and water treatment etc, but it's interesting that after the publicly-owned utilities were originally floated (pardon the pun), just about the first thing to happen was the restriction of supply, via hosepipe bans, water shortages, burst and leaking watermains and so on. After all, how else to make a profit from something that quite literally falls from the sky and springs up from the ground? Of course there may indeed have been outside factors playing a part, like dry summers, but it's notable - and noted - that the water companies have made record profits and obscenely astronomical directors' pay increases more especially when the rest of the country dries up.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 28, 2013 at 7:18 am)Brian37 Wrote: Lets give a cheer to this CEO,

GIVE ME AN "F"

GIVE ME A "U"

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

Country Joe and the Fish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUBCF3KKxc

Seriously, what the Hell?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
There was a shire here in WA that tried to pretty much charge farmers for rainwater that fell on their farms.
How they went about it was by trying to impose a tax on dams. Bearing in mind that at no point did the shire provide those dams(the farmers dig their own)
Or the rain, or any infrastructure relating to said dams.
But they could see some easy money.
I think it failed to pass in the end.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
And people wonder why I think these fucks should be dragged out on the national mall and have their heads chopped off by an angry mob?
(September 28, 2013 at 7:04 am)Big Blue Sky Wrote: Nestle CEO Peter Brabeck wants to pump us full of GMO enabled food and then take away our right to water. In case you’re unfamiliar with “water,” it’s the stuff that comes out of the ground and is required to keep us all alive.

Quote:Water is of course the most important raw material we have today in the world. It’s a question of whether we should privatize the normal water supply for the population. And there are two different opinions on the matter. The one opinion, which I think is extreme, is represented by the NGOs, who bang on about declaring water a public right. That means as a human being you should have a right to water. That’s an extreme solution. And the other view says water is a foodstuff like any other. and like any other foodstuff it should have a market better. Personally I think it’s better to give foodstuff a market value…

Source:http://www.inquisitr.com/892016/nestle-ceo-water-shouldnt-be-a-right-organic-food-will-kill-you-and-nature-sucks/#TADRiiRbDeP23hqd.99

Well it is already bought and sold as a commodity. Bottled water?
Tap water though...Well, its not free either, though why really privatize national water resources? For what end?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Yeah, privatization of national water resources sounds suspicious.
(September 29, 2013 at 9:27 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well it is already bought and sold as a commodity. Bottled water?
Tap water though...Well, its not free either, though why really privatize national water resources? For what end?

Profit?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Confused Fall
(September 29, 2013 at 10:38 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(September 29, 2013 at 9:27 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well it is already bought and sold as a commodity. Bottled water?

Profit?
Well, privatizations are done by governments for public benefit. Say, an institution does not generate money, and is siphoning off of the national wealth, there might be a point in priviatizing it, but crucial sources like water...
Where is the public benefit in that?
I know that private corporations see benefit in it, but their opinions don't matter in this, the real thing is, how will society benefit from this privatization both in short and long term?
I
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why $15 an hour minimum wage SUCKS onlinebiker 94 4244 December 21, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  "Activist Judges" and the BS far right..... Brian37 10 644 October 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Explain left and right to me (political terms) Macoleco 27 2153 February 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Incels and THOTs are left wingers, not right wingers. Ismir 24 2204 November 4, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3580 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump and his right-wing blowjob supporters. Jehanne 3 738 April 22, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Mueller Closing In For The Kill Minimalist 27 2524 March 9, 2018 at 7:11 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1109 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  PBS CEO Warns That Federal Cuts will Sink Some Stations c172 10 1692 August 1, 2017 at 1:54 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Take away money from PP and Food stamps to fund border wall NuclearEnergy 72 13561 July 18, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Amarok