Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher - The Upside of State's Rights!
Bill Maher - The Upside of State's Rights!

RE: Bill Maher - The Upside of State's Rights!
I stopped watching his show since he seemed to be a rather arrogant person on various occasions.
Yeah he really does seem like a gigantic prick.
We need people to tell these tea bagging shitheads where to go.
Fuck states rights! Now let's go fuck up some grow farms in Colorado and Washington!

.......oh wait
(September 28, 2013 at 4:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We need people to tell these tea bagging shitheads where to go.

I do not doubt your need for that.

I might agree with Bill Maher in various points. I just think he is a bit of an asshole.
Yeah, but the people he's an asshole to? They really, really deserve it.
(September 28, 2013 at 5:31 pm)Ryantology Wrote: Yeah, but the people he's an asshole to? They really, really deserve it.

Your countries entire media landscape is filled with assholes.

Top of them being Sean Hannity, and if his "opinions" werent even bad enought his voice is the one of a whiny little bitch.

Everytime I see him I just start feeling this urge of grabbing an axe, getting naked, painting myself with warpaint, clothe myself with wolf pelts and go all european barbaric on him.
I quite like Bill Maher. Sure he's an asshole, but he's my asshole. I find myself agreeing with him more often than not. It's nice to have someone who I generally agree with who likes to poke the other side with a stick. There are issues that I very much disagree with him, though. His thoughts on breastfeeding in public comes to mind... He's infotainment, not serious news, and at least he's billed that way as opposed to many other people on TV.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 361 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2215 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2731 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3110 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1092 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3521 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Separation of Science and State John 6IX Breezy 233 10408 November 19, 2020 at 7:44 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is Vatican a state? Fake Messiah 13 1292 November 11, 2020 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 917 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Satan and Flying Spaghetti Monster Unite for Church-State Separation AFTT47 2 672 September 23, 2019 at 8:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII