Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 1:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better Post Tracking
Better Post Tracking
Is it possible to implement a better way to track where you've posted in a particular thread? Or is there some way to tell that I'm not seeing?

I like how it marks what threads I have posted in, but not where specifically, so I'm forced to backtrack through the thread to find what page it was.

Just an idea anyway, similar to how Blizzard and Riot Games have their post trackers in a thread.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
RE: Better Post Tracking
If you click on your own profile, there's a bit where it says 'see all posts', just click that, then it takes you to the last posts you've made, and then from there directly to those individual posts.

*edit" it actually says find all posts. Next to the bit where it says total posts on your profile.
Ah okay, I didn't realize that pointed directly to the individual post. Thanks.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
There should be a green arrow next to the thread title which takes you to the earliest unread post in a thread when you click it.