Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I built sapient robots
I built sapient robots
So I build 2 sapient robots. I programmed them to be somewhat dull at first, and I made them with a love for books, then left one in the middle of the floor and told them not to read it, or they would die. Now one read it and pasted it to the other and that one read it too, and this increased their intelligent to that of a average human. I did not kill them, but instead decide to wait until they are closing to dieing or becoming obsolete and burn them. Now bare in mind they can reproduce and feel pain just as us (genius breakthroughs).
However I then decided after a time to offer them a way out. I took one many generations later and reprogammed him to preach among, about my mercy and love. I then had 2 others that I controlled kill it in the most cruel way possible and now if they accept this sacrifice I forgive them, but they have to worship me or else I burn them.
Aren't I loving?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: I built sapient robots
Dumbass!! You should have taught them how to eat pussy and suck dick and retired in short term well respected.
(October 1, 2013 at 11:46 pm)cato123 Wrote: Dumbass!! You should have taught them how to eat pussy and suck dick and retired in short term well respected.

And very wealthy lol
Signifying nothing.
What happened after you soaked them in water, wiped out all their fuel sources and gave the few that remained faulty reproductive programs?
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha
"Anyone wanting to believe Jesus lived and walked as a real live human being must do so despite the evidence, not because of it."
- Dennis McKinsey
(October 1, 2013 at 11:40 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: So I build 2 sapient robots. I programmed them to be somewhat dull at first, and I made them with a love for books, then left one in the middle of the floor and told them not to read it, or they would die. Now one read it and pasted it to the other and that one read it too, and this increased their intelligent to that of a average human. I did not kill them, but instead decide to wait until they are closing to dieing or becoming obsolete and burn them.
Hold on there, cowboy. Whadja do when they started thinking about killing each other, and when they actually did it?
(October 2, 2013 at 10:46 am)John V Wrote: Hold on there, cowboy. Whadja do when they started thinking about killing each other, and when they actually did it?

Praise them for their work and encourage more, of course!
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha
"Anyone wanting to believe Jesus lived and walked as a real live human being must do so despite the evidence, not because of it."
- Dennis McKinsey
(October 2, 2013 at 10:46 am)John V Wrote:
(October 1, 2013 at 11:40 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: So I build 2 sapient robots. I programmed them to be somewhat dull at first, and I made them with a love f goor books, then left one in the middle of the floor and told them not to read it, or they would die. Now one read it and pasted it to the other and that one read it too, and this increased their intelligent to that of a average human. I did not kill them, but instead decide to wait until they are closing to dieing or becoming obsolete and burn them.
Hold on there, cowboy. Whadja do when they started thinking about killing each other, and when they actually did it?

Well I told them not to do, but they already figured that out on their own. So I told them to kill which ever did it, and then told the ones that praise me to kill all the ones that don't.
Signifying nothing.
All that after writing down in their programming manual to not kill any other robots, naturally.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 2, 2013 at 12:47 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Well I told them not to do, but they already figured that out on their own. So I told them to kill which ever did it, and then told the ones that praise me to kill all the ones that don't.
Huh???
(October 2, 2013 at 10:46 am)John V Wrote: Hold on there, cowboy. Whadja do when they started thinking about killing each other, and when they actually did it?

They had rational minds and were able to discern all on their own that since they would not want to be killed, it was not a good idea to kill others.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1513 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Xtianity even screws up robots! Rokcet Scientist 3 1445 March 17, 2012 at 9:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko