Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Intro.
Newbie Intro.
I would like to tell all of you that I am also new in this board and this is my first post in this forum. My fast friend suggested me to join this forum so I have become a member of this community. I am hoping that the seniors will cooperate with me.
RE: Newbie Intro.
Cooperation is futile, prepare to be assimilated Big Grin

Welcome
(October 2, 2013 at 6:11 am)Lahen Wrote: My fast friend suggested me to join this forum so I have become a member of this community.

I'm guessing he might not be a friend much longer. Devil

Welcome to the forums.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I'm guessing he will not last long if I don't get an answer from him soon. Scans identify a possibly hostile vessel, raise shields and power up weapons Dodgy
Shall we go to yellow alert? It'll mean changing the bulb.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yes! The green bulb is driving me crazy! Panic

ETA: He's gone, he quicly gone offline after I sent him a PM asking why he had the same IP of a known spammer LOL.
Welcome. Buh-bye.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

That didn't last long.

The seniors will cooperate with you, however the mods are a different story.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 2, 2013 at 10:17 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: The seniors will cooperate with you, however the mods are a different story.

Damn straight! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3252 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 817 September 9, 2022 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 910 September 9, 2022 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucian
  Hi from a newbie here TrueNorth 16 1214 August 10, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another newbie:) Agnostic1 7 908 November 18, 2021 at 10:12 am
Last Post: T.J.