Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being is Good
Being is Good
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JHkZ7H7z2ms/S7...tion3e.jpg
RE: Being is Good
[Image: Walter-White.jpg]
You're just shitposting
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

We have a rule against preaching on here. Please follow it.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 2, 2013 at 10:30 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: We have a rule against preaching on here. Please follow it.

Are you preaching your rules to me?
(October 2, 2013 at 10:37 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote:
(October 2, 2013 at 10:30 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: We have a rule against preaching on here. Please follow it.

Na.

I am just going to report you.

Since rules seem to be a mockery for you.
(October 2, 2013 at 10:37 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote:

Tough luck Maxie, our rules are the only ones that matter around here. Since you agreed to them when you joined, you should play by them too.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

And then Adam realized after his innocence was no more that god was trying to touch him up. Aw man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 635 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being a troll is good? Safirno 24 3088 July 9, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Good night good luck from dyresand 0 979 May 24, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand