Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Golden Crocoduck Award
The Golden Crocoduck Award
The 6th annual Golden Crocoduck is up for grabs and your vote can make a change!

RationalWiki Wrote:Every year, Potholer54 hosts the famed Golden Crocoduck Awards where the viewers vote for the biggest breach of the 9th Commandment by creationists. Every time, Potholer54 presents multiple candidates, educating the audience on who they are and what ridiculous things they have said or believe, and let the audience vote on October 28 to name who wins the Award. Potholer54 chooses both mainstream creationists and creationists only known on YouTube. Such examples of the nominated creationists include Lee Strobel, Ray Comfort, Chuck Missler (the Peanut butter guy), Kent Hovind and others. Youtube creationists include VenomFangX, NephilimFree, emptywithoutchrist, truthfulchristan, and much more.
The Crocoduck idea came from creationist Kirk Cameron who claimed that "evolutionists" have been searching for a "missing link" for years, and throughout the fossil record we have never found a half-duck half-crocodile.

So yeah, please check it out! Smile

Here are the nominees:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is7kfWWgm...9xx9eWq0GQ
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: The Golden Crocoduck Award
Oh, and voting can be done here.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Sweet! I thoroughly enjoy Peter's work, but this is always my favorite series from him.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
Yeah, he's a brilliant guy. And the Crocoduck Award is fun, I think Big Grin

Just a quibble, the sound track overshadows what the lunatics are saying. Stupidity of that caliber should be taken straight.

They should all win.
(October 3, 2013 at 5:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Just a quibble, the sound track overshadows what the lunatics are saying. Stupidity of that caliber should be taken straight.

They should all win.

Ah, that is just the compilation of the nominees. On Potholer's page you can find the long versions of those cretins. And yes, they are all winners anyways (in a game no one should win..).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2146 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The givingz of the most kudoz Award belongz to meh Foxaèr 30 2631 April 9, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Stupid criminals/Darwin award thread. Brian37 3 814 December 14, 2015 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Golden Eagle IATIA 4 1116 December 25, 2012 at 3:25 am
Last Post: IATIA
  This guy either needs serious mental help or the worlds best troll award Reforged 23 9267 July 1, 2012 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Underbelly; The Golden Mile Oldandeasilyconfused 1 3265 April 11, 2010 at 9:14 am
Last Post: leo-rcc