Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand
New Zealand
I wanted to share a statement someone at my work made. Here is some background, we were talking about today (Thursday) and then I said, it is already Friday in New Zealand.

He then says to me, isn't New Zealand close to Japan?

Facepalm
RE: New Zealand
(October 3, 2013 at 7:15 pm)sarcasticgeographer Wrote: Isn't New Zealand close to Japan?

Sure it is, just like Greece is kind of close to Greenland.. Everything's relative! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 3, 2013 at 7:15 pm)sarcasticgeographer Wrote: I wanted to share a statement someone at my work made. Here is some background, we were talking about today (Thursday) and then I said, it is already Friday in New Zealand.

Facepalm

This was in America, wasn't it?
(October 3, 2013 at 8:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 3, 2013 at 7:15 pm)sarcasticgeographer Wrote: I wanted to share a statement someone at my work made. Here is some background, we were talking about today (Thursday) and then I said, it is already Friday in New Zealand.

Facepalm

This was in America, wasn't it?

Sadly, yes.
[Image: world-accordign-to-USA.jpg]

<sigh>
(October 4, 2013 at 12:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: world-accordign-to-USA.jpg]

<sigh>

You left out the Philippines; mail-order brides and such! (jk)

(October 4, 2013 at 12:10 pm)Aegrus Wrote: You left out the Philippines; mail-order brides and such! (jk)

Shit. . .I feel kind of guilty now, despite the 'jk' . . .
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Well at least they got the right hemisphere...
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I feel so bad for laughing at the African description.
(October 4, 2013 at 12:15 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Well at least they got the right hemisphere...

Not even.

Japan is in the northern hemisphere, New Zealand is in the southern. Thinking
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
oh come on.

you can make a map like this about ever yountry in the world