Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what you look like to atheists.
This is what you look like to atheists.
To fans of any form of the God of Abraham, this is what you look like to us.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...t=1&ref=nf

I am a bit pissed off at the Jews though, I could have used their hats in shop class filing down metal.
RE: This is what you look like to atheists.
"This content is currently unavailable"? I think you were speaking of the evidence supporting the existence of any gods there.
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
It is comming up for me
Might be cached for you.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...t=1&ref=nf
Still the same Smile.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/h...6770_n.jpg

MOTHER FUCKER.....Ok the picture is a bunch of Jews at the wailing wall but photo shopped is Spider man in front of them praying. The Jews hats do look like the round metal filers you use to sharpen metal objects.
I don't get it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
What is not to get? It could be any holy place with a photo shopped comic book hero inserted to demonstrate how stupid god claims are. In this case it is Spiderman praying at the Wailing Wall.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid christans look to ban Good Omens GUBU 64 6319 July 11, 2019 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7876 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2961 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why do atheists and liberals like Islam? scoobysnack 122 20915 April 4, 2016 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Atheists, Do You Hope You are Right? Neo-Scholastic 52 8924 October 15, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Hmmm?
  Oh look they did it again dyresand 36 6253 February 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 11001 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Look, Kids! It's Jesus! Zidneya 4 1827 April 24, 2014 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Coffee Jesus
  This makes Christianity look badass Rinnard 9 2745 January 14, 2014 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  A Nice Look at the (Un)Holy Bible RonaldReagansGhost666 6 2278 January 20, 2013 at 2:06 am
Last Post: Violet