Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Club
The Club
Even as a kid, I had a hard time joining clubs and organizations. At school I never really belonged to any one clique. I tried the YMCA Indian Guides and Boy Scouts, but that was short lived. Belonging to a particular group has always had its appeal, but something always felt wrong, out of place. I voted Republican a couple times in the '80s and you see how that turned out. For awhile I was a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party, but I lost the card along with my interest. I did join the Navy, but I spent a lot of my time wondering what the Marines were up to or reading Soldier of Fortune.

If you're like me, you want to belong, but you just are not a joiner. If so, I've got the club for you. It's called The Club; the club for people who don't like to join.

When you join (or not) The Club you will be issued a membership card, but we promise never to send it to you.

The Club meets once a month, but you are not required to attend.

If you choose to attend The Club meetings, no minutes will be taken and you will kindly leave the other members alone.

The annual national convention of The Club is held every year on February 29th.

The purpose of The Club is to mind our own business and leave people alone.

If you are interested in joining a club you don't have to join, The Club may be for you. Maybe not.

Please fill out the information below and mail it to this address.
RE: The Club
Any club who would have me as a member has membership requirements too low for me.
You're a catholic. Its the worst club there is.
(October 6, 2013 at 8:10 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Any club who would have me as a member has membership requirements too low for me.

Top Marx for that one!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: wat.jpg]
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
(October 6, 2013 at 8:03 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote: I did join the Navy, but I spent a lot of my time wondering what the Marines were up to or reading Soldier of Fortune.

When were you in? What rate were you? Were you on a ship? Which one?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(October 6, 2013 at 8:35 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(October 6, 2013 at 8:03 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote: I did join the Navy, but I spent a lot of my time wondering what the Marines were up to or reading Soldier of Fortune.

When were you in? What rate were you? Were you on a ship? Which one?

What difference does it make? They all are covered in semen.

No, I spelled it right.
(October 6, 2013 at 8:43 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: What difference does it make? They all are covered in semen.

No, I spelled it right.

Was I talking to you, bitch? When I want your input I'll say, "Hey bitch."
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(October 6, 2013 at 8:03 pm)Max_Kolbe Wrote: If you choose to attend The Club meetings, no minutes will be taken...

No secretaries? Thinking
(October 6, 2013 at 8:45 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(October 6, 2013 at 8:43 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: What difference does it make? They all are covered in semen.

No, I spelled it right.

Was I talking to you, bitch? When I want your input I'll say, "Hey bitch."

That shit may have worked on your bell bottom butt buddies, but it doesn't work on the rest of us.

Now go take your saltpeter like a good little swabbie and mind your own poopdeck...for once.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 4906 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  For the many members of the AF.org Rabbit & Bunny club. Whateverist 19 3877 February 21, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  To the Bunny Club BrokenQuill92 1 776 January 30, 2014 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD