Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ewwww gross!
Ewwww gross!
Caution: this really IS gross!

RE: Ewwww gross!
Suddenly, the chewiness of these raisins I'm eating is no longer a good thing.

WTF hobbies are you into, anyway, Benny my boy?
I've seen it before. There's just something addictive about these zit videos. Anyway, good to know that I'm not the only freak watching it Tongue
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I had to get that out of my system. Now excuse me while I go dry-retch into the toilet.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
The part you dont see is when they use it to make tea Big Grin
(October 7, 2013 at 2:56 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: The part you dont see is when they use it to make tea Big Grin

You sick fuck.

I like the way you think... Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKh0-vTRAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RRRc-ckQ4M
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

...why did I watch all of it D:
Isn't Staphylococcus albus wonderful?

So kiddies

Kyan: You sure you don't wanna dip your M&M in this salsa?
(Queer Eye for the straight guy)

Random thought.

It cannot be denied that humans are nothing more than walking talking bags of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Or to paraphrase- a Petri dish?

IF humans are made "in the image of god" can we safely conclude that god is nothing more than a bag of bacteria, viruses and fungi - and so just a Petri dish?

Check mate theists.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I watched this right before lunch. And I still had an appetite.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.