Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Hi
Hi Hi
Heya I am (obviously) new to the site. I am a western australian humanist who gets more atheist every day. On a few religious forums and thought I would join a few atheist forums as well Smile
RE: Hi Hi
Lots of Aussies around here. Welcome.
Welcome Big Grin

Post on accent tag. That's how it works. You post here then there. Now go.
Angel
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Welcome!
Hi and Welcome from NOR Perth.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
G'day and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hi from yet another Perthite.
Badger

You'll find there are quite a few Perth residents here
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Greetings from the US where we shut our government down because government run healthcare sucks!
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
Howdy!
Cunt
And so the does the private health care system....but republibertarianeo-conazis are too dumb to admit it.