Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI from Australia
HI from Australia
Hey, I am Charlotte Haley from Sydney. I have lately been a part of this group to contact the newest information and conversation on problems relevant to different subjects. Want to have good regards later on.
RE: HI from Australia
Howdy!
Cunt
Yayyy!! A girl (?) Aussie! WelcomeSmile
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Welcome from California.
(October 7, 2013 at 12:29 pm)CharlotteHaley Wrote: I have lately been a part of this group to contact the newest information and conversation on problems relevant to different subjects.

That's awfully vague.

Welcome to the party, your vagueness.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Almost too vague Dodgy
Almost as if... something were afoot.
Smells like

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuuY7eXdvJnSe4GCLh_vJ...bjrfatw2Ag]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

And the mods descend like a carrion swarm, ready for the inevitable kill...

Big Grin
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
I like spam!

Welcome Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Australia Galileo 18 2997 November 6, 2011 at 9:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Joe Bloe (Adelaide, South Australia) Joe Bloe 16 4003 November 29, 2009 at 8:49 am
Last Post: fr0d0