Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To prove Evolution is Fake
How To prove Evolution is Fake

Here is the evidence we have all been asking for!Proof that evolution is fake!
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: How To prove Evolution is Fake
(October 8, 2013 at 1:15 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:

Here is the evidence we have all been asking for!Proof that evolution is fake!

fail

Evolution explains the diversity of life and not the origin of life.
I've seen this before. In a perfect world it would be illegal to be this stupid.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quote:"The food industry™ of the world DEPENDS....."
No; the food industry™ indeed depends on evolution to subsist.

I like beef, pork, chicken, fish, etc.... "Evolution" provides this.
Peanut butter based life - for those with a brain the size of a peanut.

I will certainly never forget that video.

Dumb as a bag of wet mice.
Isn't it astonishing how often the people who decry evolution are the people who least understand evolution?

I also never fail to be amused when people whose worldview includes talking bushes, talking donkeys, fish who swallow people, a boat with two (or seven) of every animal in the world, and a petulant God who curses a harmless fig tree, decided that biology is a 'fairy tale'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Shit, they always think they're so smart when they talk about this shit, like they've found some clever counter to evolution... it's fucking hilarious.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

Panic
Notice the expert is an engineer and not a scientist.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(October 8, 2013 at 6:08 am)Dragonetti Wrote: Notice the expert is an engineer and not a scientist.

All engineers are scientists, but not all scientists are engineers. In this case, a biological scientist should have been interviewed. But I agree with you in that it's ridiculous to be interviewing an engineer.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Could an omnipotent and omniscient god prove that he was God? Jehanne 136 8548 January 26, 2023 at 11:33 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 2476 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32101 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Religious fundamentalists more likely to believe fake news OakTree500 30 3604 November 10, 2018 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: no one
  11-Year-Old College Grad Wants to Pursue Astrophysics to Prove God’s Existence Foxaèr 49 6641 August 2, 2018 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional? uncool 33 5401 February 2, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Why most arguments for God prove God. Mystic 67 8486 March 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Fred Hampton
  To fake conversion or not to fake, that is the question J a c k 52 6231 September 11, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: TheMonster
  Prove god exists. dyresand 107 18893 March 31, 2015 at 2:44 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Would this be all we need to prove God exists? Or would it require more than this? IanHulett 30 5624 January 21, 2015 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: watchamadoodle