Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobel prize 2013
Nobel prize 2013
As with each year when the nobel prizes are given, I am mostly looking forward to the nobel prize for literature, since it often determins alot of the books I will read that year.

But it would be idiotic to simply ignore all the other categories.

the nobel prize for physics is awarded to Peter Higgs and Francois Englert (Higgs boson, discovered in Cern in 2012)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24436781

I am suprised that they didnt get it last year.

Oh and not to forget yesterday:

Quote:The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2013 was awarded jointly to James E. Rothman, Randy W. Schekman and Thomas C. Südhof "for their discoveries of machinery regulating vesicle traffic, a major transport system in our cells".
RE: Nobel prize 2013
I can't wait for a creationist to win the Nobel Prize when they finally disprove evolution and prove that biblical creationism is the only answer to the existence of the universe.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Not likely to happen.

[Image: creationism_cartoon.jpg]
Don't forget to totally ignore any evidence to the contrary.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosmos to get a Sequel in 2013. leo-rcc 1 1175 August 5, 2011 at 9:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger