Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awsome new Stephen Fry series on homophobia
Awsome new Stephen Fry series on homophobia
I really recomend that you take a look at a new series by Stephen Fry called "Stephen Fry Out There" In whcih he travels arround the world and encounters various homosexuals and their problems aswell as talks to several of the worlds worst homophobes.

I am not sure if the series had already started last week, I saw it`s first episode today and am currently looking for the second one (if it is already available)
RE: Awsome new Stephen Fry series on homophobia
I think the first episode was shown at the weekend in the UK - I only caught the last half of it. Hilarious at the clinic to cure homosexuals when he said the guy in charge looked gay. That guy's face just froze - like he didn't dare blink in case it looked too camp. Cracked m.e up
"I'm pathetic when I say - NO MORE RED TELEPHONES!"
Here's the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCp_5-CsY...Ti_fbusuOe

I'm not sure if I should be surprised with the revelation that Stephen Fry has never done anal with his boyfriend.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I'm homophobic to an extent - I live in constant fear that late one night, a gang of homosexuals are going to break into my house and teach me good taste and proper behaviour.

Ohthehorror.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2013 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm homophobic to an extent - I live in constant fear that late one night, a gang of homosexuals are going to break into my house and teach me good taste and proper behaviour.

Ohthehorror.

Boru
Dude, you do realize there's a "Hall of Shame" thread you could have posted this to directly, right? Now someone else will have to do it. Oh well.
(October 16, 2013 at 5:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I'm homophobic to an extent - I live in constant fear that late one night, a gang of homosexuals are going to break into my house and teach me good taste and proper behaviour.

Ohthehorror.

Boru

So you gain an amount of contempt towards a group of people simply on the potential criminality that is harboring in pritty much any individual on this planet anyway?
With any luck maybe they can break into my house and teach me what clothes go with what. Goodness knows my wife has tried. All I have to go by is that disapproving look.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 16, 2013 at 6:02 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: With any luck maybe they can break into my house and teach me what clothes go with what. Goodness knows my wife has tried. All I have to go by is that disapproving look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gszAo2CXs
Quote:So you gain an amount of contempt towards a group of people simply on the potential criminality that is harboring in pritty much any individual on this planet anyway?

Erm...no?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profiles In Courage TV Series Kernel Sohcahtoa 0 405 April 12, 2022 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  What's your the best old TV series from the 80's? KittyAnn 37 4363 December 10, 2017 at 1:37 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Best anime series and anime movie in the world ErGingerbreadMandude 26 4234 November 20, 2017 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  The Expanse (SyFy series) Alex K 21 2505 April 4, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  Stephen Colbert: Up Against The Wall, Motherfucker! Minimalist 0 330 March 11, 2017 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stephen Colbert Explains Putin and the WLB Minimalist 0 561 March 7, 2017 at 1:49 pm
  TV series-- Legion bennyboy 8 1077 February 28, 2017 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  New X-Files mini series discussion Foxaèr 90 12762 February 23, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Great video series. Jehanne 0 618 February 5, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Stephen Colbert on Prayers, Shooting and ISIS Minimalist 0 594 December 8, 2015 at 1:46 pm