Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again...It Is So Hard to Satirize These Fuckers
Again...It Is So Hard to Satirize These Fuckers
that I'm putting this one in politics!

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/bo...0%28183%29

Quote:ted-cruz-580.jpeg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Acknowledging that the government shutdown was coming to an end, an emotional Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) took to the Senate floor today to make an impassioned speech, telling his colleagues, “The dream of keeping poor people from seeing a doctor must never die.”

His eyes welling up with tears, Sen. Cruz said, “I embarked on this crusade with a simple goal: to keep affordable health care out of the reach of ordinary, hard-working Americans. And while this battle was lost, that dream—that precious, cherished dream—will live on.”
RE: Again...It Is So Hard to Satirize These Fuckers
Oh they'll keep trying to fuck everyone over, just wait and see.

Borowitz is getting as good as the Onion at accurately portraying these idiots.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Been a while since I've gotten a good laugh out of political satire. Hehe
I simply cannot get over the fact that Ted Cruz bears an amazing resemblance to the infamous Chris-chan.

[Image: Chris_Chan_Muscle_Bra_Gif_by_Capn_Basch.gif]
[Image: Cruz2.gif]

Ted even sounds like him, though he's a lot more articulate:

Ted Cruz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaND49lLEoc&html5=1
Chris-chan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-12ug1cT0Q&html5=1

They're both Jesus-loving racist homophobes who think far too highly of themselves, so that works, too.
Reason it's hard to satirize them, is because their real lives often appear like satires. :p Fact is stranger than fiction!
Is honestly what he said?
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is it so hard to reason with pro-lifers? Dingo 32 2105 October 12, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Dingo
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 347 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1571 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Just Run of the Mill Corruption With These Scumbags Minimalist 8 1870 May 10, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Yeah, We Know, Charlie. But These Are Your Friends Minimalist 3 1001 March 28, 2018 at 9:10 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I posed a question for these flag loving Trumpsters and they did not like it NuclearEnergy 23 5509 September 29, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Diamond-hard, industrial-strength irony. Gawdzilla Sama 5 1510 September 16, 2017 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Kosh
  Will these types ever go away? NuclearEnergy 14 2866 August 13, 2017 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Sure - But These Two Phony Cunts Were Fine With the Pussygrabber Minimalist 7 996 July 31, 2017 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  I want to know, why do these people hate Obama so much? NuclearEnergy 42 14749 July 21, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Jehanne