Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Questions for Professor
Quick Questions for Professor
I am currently taking 6mg of Cyclobenzaprine, three times per day. This 6-6-6 formulation clearly indicates that I am the anti-Christ. I have a few questions regarding this:

1. When I stop taking the pills, will I no longer be the anti-Christ?

2. If I am no longer the anti-Christ, what are my minions supposed to do, and will I be required to give them unemployment compensation?

3. I'm thinking of writing a tell-all book about my experiences during my three-week tenure as the Beast - can you recommend a publisher?

Thank you for your time.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Quick Questions for Professor
Let me make this easier for everybody.

I am the anti-Christ.

I am against the teachings of the Christ.

I like doing the 69 and if you turn the 9 around it's a six, so that's 66, and since I would gladly do it for 6 hours straight, then add a six at the end and wala!

I was born on the 17th of a certain month. 1 before 7, is... 6!

My traumas started at age 6.

The superior lady at the institute I was in said the god told her I am a serpent.

I call my black Nissan Sentra... The Beast. I really do.

Thing is... when you are honest, people don't believe you. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

I get up to start my day at 6AM.

I was 6 hours late to work today. Truth.

I wish I was 6 feet tall.

Devil
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I thought threads calling out other members wasn't allowed...???
(October 17, 2013 at 8:06 pm)Zazzy Wrote: I thought threads calling out other members wasn't allowed...???
Popcorn
shhhhhhhh...........
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I don't give a flying fuck about Professor Crazy; I'm just trying to figure out the rules.
(October 17, 2013 at 8:06 pm)Zazzy Wrote: I thought threads calling out other members wasn't allowed...???

Quite correct. This thread will be locked pending review.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick question to theists dyresand 26 4892 April 6, 2015 at 9:03 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Professor's Proposition: Only Two Logical Choices Blackrook 101 38332 October 17, 2012 at 9:49 am
Last Post: jonb