Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins of destiny?
Twins of destiny?
They grew up in broken homes (broken, meaning lacking a father and mother, or both).

They wrote books about themselves when they were in obscurity.
Each book contained the word MY in their own language.

Both were captivating orators.

Each one attained political power dramatically quick.

Both had no prior accomplishments.

After reaching a position of leader, each one demonstrated a collectivist bent.

Each one claimed to be a Christian, but one was an occultist and the other a Muslim.

Who are the twins of destiny?
RE: Twins of destiny?
My testicles?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Des nuts?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
I thought this was going to be about breasts.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
You're seriously making a connection between Obama and Hitler based on THIS? Perhaps you should list the thousands of differences between them and come to a more sensible conclusion

Better still, perhaps I could point out a few problems with your list.

Quote:They grew up in broken homes (broken, meaning lacking a father and mother, or both).

True for Obama, not for Hitler. Hitler's father died when the boy was about 15, at which point he immediately left home, therefore he did NOT grow up in a single-parent home.

Quote:They wrote books about themselves when they were in obscurity.

Not true for either. Hitler wrote 'Mein Kampf' while in prison after the Beer Hall Putsch, and was widely known in Germany at the time. Obama's 'Dreams of My Father' was published in 1990, 5 years after his being president of the Harvard Law Review. While not a nationally known figure at the time, he was hardly 'in obscurity'.

Quote:Both were captivating orators.

So were Demosthenes and Winston Churchill. Big deal.

Quote:Each one attained political power dramatically quick.

While 'dramatically quick' is open to some interpretation, I don't think either qualifies - it was eight years from the Beer Hall Putsch to Hitler's elevation to Chancellor, and just over ten years between Obama's first political office and his election to the Presidency.

Quote:Both had no prior accomplishments.

Not true for either - Hitler was a war hero and Obama was a US senator.

Quote:After reaching a position of leader, each one demonstrated a collectivist bent.

A collectivist bent what?

Quote:Each one claimed to be a Christian, but one was an occultist and the other a Muslim.

Obama is not a Muslim. In fact, I find him to be distressingly Christian.

Quote:Who are the twins of destiny?

FNM's testicles.

Honestly professor, you should be ashamed of yourself for this - comparing Obama to Hitler is just silly and sad.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: tinfoil-hat.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Re: Twins of destiny?
Where do they get this Obama is a Muslim thing from?
(October 19, 2013 at 10:25 am)StuW Wrote: Where do they get this Obama is a Muslim thing from?

Because, Obama is a brown skinned son of the devil renegated by god, the steward of Sauron, the great evil that came to end the world.

Or he could be just an incompetent polititian, whatever floats your boat.
Actualy, Hitler was a very devout catholic.

Himmler was the one known for his occultism, but was also a christian. He simply added some nazi mysticism to his beliefs.

He believed that Atlantis really existed in the Baltic ocean and was a city of racialy pure arians who were punished by the wrath of god when they started mixing races.

Which was why god sank the city. Himmler and the leading officers of the SS actualy had archeological teams seach the Baltic sea for the remains of the "ancient arian city".

The complete idea of racial purity in Germany was simply leveled to a point of weirdness that alot of people today see it as "occult".

The nazis rejected evolution and thought that all races were created by god, they also believed that the germanic people originated from Tibet.

The nazis also rejected modern theories of physics which they regarded to be "jewish science" and teached the "Welteislehre" which is a very esoterical and nonscientific bunch of nonsence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

In total, racism was very wide spread in the 20th century way up until the 1960s, one only has to look at colonial Britain, colonial France, Redneck braindeadland or South Africa.

But the nazis were simply so obsessed with race and racial purity and with setting up the most weirdest possible theories on racial purity that many people regarded them later to have been occult.

In a way, your idiotic "Twins of destiny" whining is same type of idiotic and nonscientific gibberish that produces worthless brainfarts to justify certain possitions in the way that the nazis did.
I think all the germans should endure hard ballslapping bdsm sex as punishment for their previous transgressions. Oh wait...