Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
woman rights in Islam
woman rights in Islam
ladys first . and they deserve it with a honor , they are the [ mothers , sisters , wives , daughters , ...... ] . but we must take a quick journey about woman in the world and history before I speak about her in Islam .

( 1) women in western world :

Hilisyan Stansiri says: "prevent mixing, restrict girls' freedom, and return to the veil age, this is better for you than the impudence and lewd of Europe and America
Beret French, said while addressing Muslim girls "do not take the European families as your example, because they are bad ideals to follow"

Lady Cook says: "men are accustomed to mixing which made women seek behaviors that disagree with their nature. The more the mixing the greater is the number of the illegitimate children. The consequences are clear to all. So fathers, do not get tempted by money and stop sending your daughters to work at laboratories and teach them to stay away from men. Statistical data shows that adultery becomes higher and is aggravated where the mixture between the men and the women increases.

Can't you realize that the majority of illegitimate children are to women who work in laboratories or who work as house maids where they are exposed to men's gazes? Had there been no doctors to administer abortion pills and medicines, there would have seen quadruples of these figures. It has become sordid to see men in our country refuse to marry the inexperienced girls; meaning those girls who have children from adultery so that they can benefit from them. How much this woman suffered from the bitterness of the life!!"

British writer Annie Rode says:" if our girls work in houses as servants or maids then it is better than working at laboratories where the girl becomes pollutant by tubercles that take the splendor of her life forever. I wish our country were like Muslims countries; where decency, Chastity and purity are the dress of servants and slaves while enjoying the most luxurious living and a good treatment by the house masters'. A good treatment similar to that they apply to their own children with no harm. ... Yes it is a shame on the British countries that they let their girls becomes symbols of vice by leaving them mix with men. Why are we careless in seeking what makes the girl agrees with her natural being as ordered in the divine religion while abandoning the works the conforms with men to men in a attempt to protect her safety and honor!

Dr. John Kishlr one of the American psychologists announced in Chicago that 90 % of the American women are frigid and that 40 % of men are barren. He further added that advertisements that depend on the pictures of the naked girls are the reason in the descent of the sexual level of the American people. (For more details refer to the American congressional committee Report about the investigation in youth crimes in America titled: "the collapsed American society manners - The naked society in documents and numbers, p. is 11)
RE: woman rights in Islam
What complete and utter CRAP! I'm assuming that you yourself adhere to this ridiculous, arcane, anachronistic bollocks from the dark ages that says that women should be kept at home, away from men, do as they are told and denied all the same rights and opportunities as men.

This sort of ideology sickens me and so it should any sane, right thinking individual, obviously unlike yourself.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Believe me , I know what I am doing :
I must pave my path before speaking about God , because my background is very strong with non-Muslims is , they are going to sing their old songs about ( woman , terrorism , Law ) in Islam . so be Patient , you do not know what you are facing .

my respect .
(October 25, 2009 at 11:28 am)Last_ Ray Wrote: Believe me , I know what I am doing :
I must pave my path before speaking about God , because my background is very strong with non-Muslims is , they are going to sing their old songs about ( woman , terrorism , Law ) in Islam . so be Patient , you do not know what you are facing .

my respect .

Forgetting about your despicable views on women for the moment; what do you mean by the above in bold?
(October 25, 2009 at 11:47 am)amw79 Wrote:
(October 25, 2009 at 11:28 am)Last_ Ray Wrote: Believe me , I know what I am doing :

my respect .

Forgetting about your despicable views on women for the moment; what do you mean by the above in bold?

in the 4 past years I discussed with many non-Muslims . and all their claims were about these three thing : [ woman , terrorism , Law ] . so when I re-answered them about the way of Islam in dealing with [ women ,terrorism , Law ] I raised my proofs against them .
and I know that most of them take this knowledge about Islam from : western media or un-Islamic web site , or non-Muslims sources . so I want to close these subjects to free myself for the main matter [ God ] .

a note : I will write a Quranic verses , and from now I tell you , no person will be able to object on one verse . to prove that holy Quran is the word of Allah , the creator of this universe . this will be a clear evidence that I have the truth .

thanks

my respect .

I will meet you anytime and help you speak to your god quicker if you wish?

You are nothing but a coward who is scarred that a woman can do anything better than you can, I find both you and your barbaric culture utterly vile.

(October 25, 2009 at 12:55 pm)Last_ Ray Wrote: to prove that holy Quran is the word of Allah , the creator of this universe

What a load of unadulterated bollox,

A
EE WA EE WA, WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY, PLUNGA A PLUNGA A
(October 25, 2009 at 12:55 pm)Last_ Ray Wrote: in the 4 past years I discussed with many non-Muslims . and all their claims were about these three thing : [ woman , terrorism , Law ] .
a note : I will write a Quranic verses , and from now I tell you , no person will be able to object on one verse . to prove that holy Quran is the word of Allah , the creator of this universe . this will be a clear evidence that I have the truth .

thanks

Speaking of a Quranic verses... Straight from the horses mouth.

"Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)."
Qur’an 4:34

I object that these are the words of god.
Quote:I will write a Quranic verses

Oh dear, do you really have to? <groans>

Quote:and from now I tell you , no person will be able to object on one verse

I'm objecting already.

Quote:to prove that holy Quran is the word of Allah , the creator of this universe . this will be a clear evidence that I have the truth.

Then why has no-one done this before? And if you really do have absolute evidence that not only God really exists but Islam is the one and only faith, how long should we wait before it's all over the worlds news media?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(October 25, 2009 at 10:17 am)Last_ Ray Wrote: ladys first . and they deserve it with a honor , they are the [ mothers , sisters , wives , daughters , ...... ] . but we must take a quick journey about woman in the world and history before I speak about her in Islam .

( 1) women in western world :

Hilisyan Stansiri says: "prevent mixing, restrict girls' freedom, and return to the veil age, this is better for you than the impudence and lewd of Europe and America
Beret French, said while addressing Muslim girls "do not take the European families as your example, because they are bad ideals to follow"

Lady Cook says: "men are accustomed to mixing which made women seek behaviors that disagree with their nature. The more the mixing the greater is the number of the illegitimate children. The consequences are clear to all. So fathers, do not get tempted by money and stop sending your daughters to work at laboratories and teach them to stay away from men. Statistical data shows that adultery becomes higher and is aggravated where the mixture between the men and the women increases.

Can't you realize that the majority of illegitimate children are to women who work in laboratories or who work as house maids where they are exposed to men's gazes? Had there been no doctors to administer abortion pills and medicines, there would have seen quadruples of these figures. It has become sordid to see men in our country refuse to marry the inexperienced girls; meaning those girls who have children from adultery so that they can benefit from them. How much this woman suffered from the bitterness of the life!!"

British writer Annie Rode says:" if our girls work in houses as servants or maids then it is better than working at laboratories where the girl becomes pollutant by tubercles that take the splendor of her life forever. I wish our country were like Muslims countries; where decency, Chastity and purity are the dress of servants and slaves while enjoying the most luxurious living and a good treatment by the house masters'. A good treatment similar to that they apply to their own children with no harm. ... Yes it is a shame on the British countries that they let their girls becomes symbols of vice by leaving them mix with men. Why are we careless in seeking what makes the girl agrees with her natural being as ordered in the divine religion while abandoning the works the conforms with men to men in a attempt to protect her safety and honor!

Dr. John Kishlr one of the American psychologists announced in Chicago that 90 % of the American women are frigid and that 40 % of men are barren. He further added that advertisements that depend on the pictures of the naked girls are the reason in the descent of the sexual level of the American people. (For more details refer to the American congressional committee Report about the investigation in youth crimes in America titled: "the collapsed American society manners - The naked society in documents and numbers, p. is 11)

If you are a man and really believe that there is a god called Allah then take this post to a womans rights meeting in the USA or UK or Australia and see if Allah will allow you to leave with your balls still in the same place.

But being a coward hiding behind some fake beliefs you wont because you know you would be castrated.
EE WA EE WA, WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY, PLUNGA A PLUNGA A
For any muslim to talk about "women" is a disgrace while your barbaric culture defends shit like this.

Link

Quote:Someone better tell Faleh Hassan Almaleki he's not in Iraq anymore. In this country, we don't do honor killings. And we sure as hell don't try to kill our own daughters.

But that's exactly what Almaleki intended to do when ran over his daughter, 20-year-old Noor Faleh Almaleki, in a state government parking lot in suburban Phoenix. Relatives say dad fought with his daughter over becoming too westernized and not living up to traditional Iraqi standards -- which, we might add, are not very fun if you're a 20-year-old woman in America...

This happened less than 10 miles from my house. And to think that people worry about the Mexicans out here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 43 3223 Yesterday at 10:00 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2295 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4745 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4691 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7845 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7893 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5469 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
Question Women rights in Islam Muslim Scholar 322 119229 September 5, 2014 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33826 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  sharia challenge to Australian women’s rights KichigaiNeko 5 2654 May 24, 2012 at 3:20 am
Last Post: Justtristo