Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 4, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Extremely ( Annoying ) Truth
An Extremely ( Annoying ) Truth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I subscribed to your site hoping that , I may exchange useful opinions with civilized people about my (daring liberal ideas) , which I could never discuss in my society . But , I was surprised by a ridiculous (fascist group) , who do not accept any idea , if it is different from what they (want to believe (. They BANNED my account , without even (discussing) my contents !!!!!!! . So , it is fare to tell your atheist people the (truth) ; yes , the magnificent god exists. He is not similar to any of his creatures (including his created human 'Jesus'), and he created every thing in our world (including us) and every thing his creatures may need. So , he does not need your BELIEVE , because if you obey him you will immediately , win a (real happy life) , free of (internal worry) , in addition , after death , and the judge day he will offer you a new ideal life , (and logically , god, who created your self and nervous system, knows well , how to make you happy enjoying) .
And , if you disobey him you will win a (real miserable life) whatever you were rich or powerful , in addition , after death , and the judge day he will offer you a tedious offensive life , (and again , it is logical that , who created your self and nervous system, knows well , how to make you feel all kinds of pain and misery ) , for billions of years.
Now , you can ban my account again …. , and ,
ENJOY YOUR ATHEISM………………………. Devil
RE: An Extremely ( Annoying ) Truth
(October 23, 2013 at 8:32 am)HUMAN CREATURE Wrote: ENJOY YOUR ATHEISM………………………. Devil

Thanks! Now piss off.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Doesn't this count as sock puppetting, if he came back after being banned? Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 23, 2013 at 9:14 am)Esquilax Wrote: Doesn't this count as sock puppetting, if he came back after being banned? Thinking

Well, yes.
Why did I just read that.

My brain hurts.
How miserable yourself do you have to be, to spend your valuable time telling others theY're miserable and going to hell for all eternity for living lives that you obviously are too afraid to?
Jesus christ.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I first read his name as "Human Centipede" x_X
As I said in the other thread just like this, what is it with God belief and the inability to use proper punctuation? Do they take up the same part of the brain or something?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Maybe they all could form a christian rock banned.
(October 23, 2013 at 10:43 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: Maybe they all could form a christian rock banned.

That's funny.

You're funnier now that I know that you're bald. Angel
Bald with scruff, that is.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Perhaps none of us know the truth Transcended Dimensions 20 3757 March 10, 2018 at 8:01 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Which atheists do you find the most annoying? Whateverist 126 18680 November 18, 2015 at 9:15 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Why atheism cannot escape absolute truth Delicate 154 25869 November 5, 2015 at 9:59 am
Last Post: robvalue
Question Absolute Truth (I know, but I need some help) Spacetime 60 13307 October 3, 2015 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  General question about the possibility of objective moral truth Michael Wald 63 12745 September 15, 2015 at 10:28 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  what is "truth contest"? Yoplait 10 8017 June 22, 2015 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Religious bumper stickers and other annoying religious actions. (rant, sorta) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 53 12796 May 25, 2015 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Atheists only: Do you believe in Absolute/Universal Truth? Tsun Tsu 29 9292 October 31, 2014 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Self-evident truth is a thing Avodaiah 34 11742 May 24, 2014 at 8:29 am
Last Post: archangle
  Why atheism is wrong - the shocking and unbiased truth Yahweh 17 4559 March 14, 2014 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus