Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
air pressure
air pressure
http://www.nooran.org/en/Q/1.htm

who did tell prophet Mohammad about it ?
RE: air pressure
Mohammad probably climbed somewhere high and found the air to be scarce there. Not rocket science here buddy.

Rhizo
Observation is a vital part of the scientific method... so perhaps Mohammad made this 'discovery' itself Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Last_Ray... So you're really suggesting that before Mohammad was told by Allah, nobody in the world had noticed a change in pressure while climbing a mountain? Ridiculous Smile

Well, at least the Muslims have factual arguments Smile Can't say that much for the Christians.
I think it very posible the arabic peoples figured out air presures, and mohammed then wrote about it; the arabs were smart enough to invent algebra.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

Probably the Greeks or Chinese, they had air balloons therefore understood air preasure

A
EE WA EE WA, WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY, PLUNGA A PLUNGA A
Quote:Allah, the Almighty, says: [And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam; and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky.] (Al-An`am: 125)

Evidence of nothing more than that muslims are just as stupid as xtian fundies when it comes to claiming their holy horseshit is divinely inspired.
Quote:Allah, the Almighty, says: [And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam; and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky.] (Al-An`am: 125)

HMM there are lots of HIGH mountains in Turkey, and some of the adjoining countries, now all you would need to do is climb one and you would feel as if "his breast closed and constricted,", due to the lower amount of oxygen.

Seeemplees

A
EE WA EE WA, WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY, PLUNGA A PLUNGA A
Exactly. It says nothing about "air pressure." This is nothing more than modern muslims who have benefitted from science trying to shoehorn their fairy tales into reality.
Welcome to the forum.

Tell me, what does df in your religious views mean. Firstly because I'm interested and secondly because I want to see if you are a real person Wink
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]