Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is ten times worse than the "inside job" theory
This is ten times worse than the "inside job" theory
http://www.truthin7minutes.com/september...e-911-hoax

This is just offensive.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: This is ten times worse than the "inside job" theory
So he's saying that right in that time of crisis the media needed something and they didn't verify the sources before putting it out there? PREPOSTEROUS!
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
I always suspected September 11 was a hoax! It goes straight from the 10th (my birthday Big Grin) right through to the 12th without stopping!

Seriously, though:

Quote:if the official story about 9/11 was true, why was the entire scene faked?

How about "because you're a friggin' moron?"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Thanks a heap, CSJ...I could have better spent these last 7 minutes doing something worthwhile...like bleaching my asshole.
Honestly he isn't much crazier than the rest of them. Once you go off the deep end you may as well keep swimming.
To be honest that is one hell of an odd photographic anonomaly. I honestly never seen that one before lol. I can understand lack of media knowledge can lead to that conclusion.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Somebody has already taken the time to flush this bit of shit. Contrary to the claim, the building in question was in front of the South Tower.

http://postimg.org/image/5hh4psh1h
So I guess those thousands of eyewitnesses on the ground are all lying? Same goes for all the ones who claim to have lost family members or friends on those four flights?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 25, 2013 at 12:21 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Same goes for all the ones who claim to have lost family members or friends on those four flights?

I know six people who passed in 9/11. I'm being paid by the government to say that, though.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Sometimes the conspiracy theorists get it right. However, because they are already preconceived as nutjobs, people tend to not take them seriously regarding anything.

I always had my suspicions regarding 9/11.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7294 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Critical Race Theory Spongebob 198 11149 January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 24175 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1034 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2340 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Fixed vs. Fluid: a theory of political polarization Rev. Rye 0 684 December 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  My Word. How Times Have Changed! Minimalist 8 927 October 6, 2018 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ever notice that there are little to no trolls on sites like La Times or WaPo GODZILLA 4 690 June 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  My theory on all this recent Xenophobia NuclearEnergy 27 5790 June 8, 2017 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do those Trump supporters really believe that he is doing a good job? NuclearEnergy 2 982 June 5, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger