Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my band
Rate my band
Be simon cowell if you want to and totally insult my band but I'd like opinions please.

https://soundcloud.com/juvenile_child

How do we look how do we sound? Sounds best when played loud.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Rate my band
I like it, creepy paulo. Good image as well. I will stick to this response even if others after me disagree. I like what I like.

Since you have a talent I will take one point away from your creepy scale and add it to your coolness.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(October 26, 2013 at 3:45 pm)Ivy Wrote: I like it, creepy paulo. Good image as well. I will stick to this response even if others after me disagree. I like what I like.

Since you have a talent I will take one point away from your creepy scale and add it to your coolness.

I'm complimented both by being called creepy which is exactly what I like to think of myself as and being called talented.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

You guys have some good tunes, I really like Waves and Drunken Blues. For some reasons you guys remind me of Mishka Shubaly.
I like Waves, too.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read any good books lately? Rate them here Ravenshire 505 68403 October 13, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Check out the Japanese band! Cool as! ignoramus 12 1474 September 30, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Nirvana cover band shreds "Come As You Are" orogenicman 0 1083 April 23, 2013 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  My old band Baalzebutt 3 1496 March 22, 2013 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Baalzebutt
  My band, The Line Tobie 6 2711 April 5, 2012 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Tobie
  Rate my video ?/10 MilesTailsPrower 20 5421 June 27, 2011 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Violet
  An insane melody, an insane band Zenith 2 1807 May 28, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Another AWESOME pre-debut band. theVOID 0 1014 December 21, 2010 at 5:46 am
Last Post: theVOID
  Atheist (band) theVOID 6 3210 September 11, 2009 at 2:05 am