Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Savior Of Mankind Ahmed Alhassan (pbuh) to athiests
The Savior Of Mankind Ahmed Alhassan (pbuh) to athiests
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka3S8qJ2B...BBhbLKt1xK
RE: The Savior Of Mankind Ahmed Alhassan (pbuh) to athiests
Enough already. If you don't stop spamming, you'll be banned.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

The truth about evolution is that evolution is true.

The truth about Islam is that Islam is false.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(October 27, 2013 at 5:53 pm)popeyespappy Wrote: The truth about evolution is that evolution is true.

Except in certain parts of the middle east, apparently.
(October 27, 2013 at 6:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Except in certain parts of the middle east, apparently.

Utah? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Piss be upon him.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I like how they've added in a load of wanky reverb to make the narrator sound mystical and inspiring. It's ashame he's using the usual trick of dressing up his argument in vague, pseudo-poetic toilet. Once you've hacked down all the nuisance foliage and skipped through the annoying lo-fi singing verse horse shit, the argument is very primitive and is essentially a re-hashed version of Kalam's fart hypothesis. I take it that you guys frequently get these berks signing up to spam links that they didn't author and don't understand in the first place? They probably think they're earning extra brownie points for VIP heaven access, or slaying the atheist pig with fallible youtube crap. If I sound cynical it's because I am, kinda hard not to be when presented with this stuff. Evidence please.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Us Athiests v. Sid Roth: Where Is The Evidence, Sid! A Lucid Dreaming Atheist 4 2903 August 3, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  MUST WATCH !! Ahmed Al Hassan to Athiests alquersh 0 1080 October 27, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: alquersh
  Why did god give mankind faulty love genes? Brakeman 4 1968 September 20, 2013 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Islam for Muslim and Non-Muslim. Learn more about Prophet Jesus (PBUH) azchowdhury 0 974 May 16, 2013 at 7:35 am
Last Post: azchowdhury
  Mankind is "in darkness" Tobie 9 3575 April 12, 2012 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  You shall not lie down with mankind Justtristo 9 2476 May 10, 2011 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Good news for all snakes, the savior of serpent kind has arrived. Anomalocaris 1 1457 November 3, 2010 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist