Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz natural born citizen?
Ted Cruz natural born citizen?
Since there was talk of Ted Cruz possibly running for president, the issue of his birth came up since he was born of an American mother and Cuban father in Canada.

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-natural-b...itics.html

Now, according to the birthers, this should make him inelegible. As I pointed out to birthers before, it doesn't matter if Obama was even born in Kenya because his mother was American and that makes Obama American by birth. However, some tried to claim that both parents must be citizens, and others claimed that you must be born on U.S. soil.

So if Cruz actually does run, and if he even somehow gets the nomination, you'll hear a deafening silence from the birther crowd.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Ted Cruz natural born citizen?
A little hypocrisy won't even slow these tea bagging shitheads down.

The parallels are amusing though. His daddy was a fucking cuban.
The funny thing here is that he actually was born on foreign soil. So if he runs for president and the birthers don't say anything about his eligibility, then you'll know that they're all hypocrites. Of course, his skin isn't as dark as you-know-who.

BTW I believe Cruz to be eligible based on his having an American mother.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I didn't need Cruz to know that. All I had to do was talk to a few of the racist motherfuckers.
Well the simple fact that they didn't harp on McCain being born in Panama was enough to show that there's a reason surrounding the question of Obama's eligibility.

I remember that movie which was trying to portray Obama as being a commie sympathizer because some old friend of his dad's in Kenya had communist leanings? Ted Cruz's father is Cuban but I bet they won't be making much noise about that.
Of course they won't, not when it's a guy on their team. You expect some sort of consistency or something? Big Grin
(October 28, 2013 at 5:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: A little hypocrisy won't even slow these tea bagging shitheads down.

Hypocrisy is big word. It smells of pointy headed education from a uppity Junior High. No plain speaking grayish-green blooded tea baggers needs to know what that means.
I already knew they were hypocrites. You're not telling me anything new there.

I just find it annoying that half of the people who bitch about Obama just say some shit about him being from Kenya instead of addressing his actual performance in office. That issue was addressed a long time ago, and he proved he was born in Hawaii. Get over it! And if you wanna bitch, find real reasons.
"Real reasons" might require them to turn off re-runs of Hee Haw and watch FOX. Some sacrifices are too much for these dickheads.
Yes, there is plenty of valid reasons to criticize him: Not shutting down the Guantanamo POW camp, not trying to repeal the PATRIOT act and allowing the NSA to illegally keep spying on Americans, often giving in to the Republicans, etc. The fact that these idiots keep harping on some false birthplace conspiracy theory shows that they don't actually care about issues, they just don't like him for some other reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1891 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4436 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Thus is born the "LOST CAUSE" of this century. Gawdzilla Sama 36 2389 November 1, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 784 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Ted Cruz: The Fappening Clueless Morgan 31 5811 September 13, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are Germans born evil Renug 38 9703 May 30, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who would be a better president? Sean Penn vs Ted Cruz CapnAwesome 31 3845 August 5, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christards Having a Diarrhea Hemmorhage Over Cruz Quitting Minimalist 9 2450 May 4, 2016 at 6:42 pm
  Cruz dropped out of the running for president. Foxaèr 42 4397 May 4, 2016 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  U.S. Presidents & The Natural-born-citizen Clause Tiberius 191 16426 April 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm