Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naturally.....
Naturally.....
http://news.yahoo.com/nev-lawmaker-stirs...itics.html

Quote:CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.

"If that's what they wanted, I'd have to hold my nose ... they'd probably have to hold a gun to my head, but yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August.

So, two things about this. First, how come when 90% of Americans wanted background checks on gun sales these republicunt bastards said "fuck off?"

Second: When are they going to learn that video cameras are not their friends?
RE: Naturally.....
Because they need available guns to allow scenarios to arise where they look innocent when voting for slavery?
In other words, "Republican sticks foot in mouth." Which is getting to be the least surprising headline these days. You'd think that eventually Republicans would learn to just not open their mouths on subjects like sex, abortion, race relations, or slavery.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Quoted from the article:

Reached late Monday, Wheeler said he was falsely being portrayed as a bigot.

"Anyone who knows me knows that I could never vote for something like that," he said of slavery. "It's disgusting. It's beyond disgusting."

He added, "There is absolutely no room in my life for any bigotry."

Perhaps so, but since he knows fuck-all about the Constitution one hopes there is room in his life for remedial civics lessons.
(October 28, 2013 at 10:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/nev-lawmaker-stirs...itics.html

Quote:CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — A Nevada assemblyman came under fire Monday after a YouTube video surfaced in which he told a Republican gathering he would vote to allow slavery if that is what his constituents wanted him to do.

"If that's what they wanted, I'd have to hold my nose ... they'd probably have to hold a gun to my head, but yeah," Assemblyman Jim Wheeler told members of the Storey County Republican Party at a meeting in August.

So, two things about this. First, how come when 90% of Americans wanted background checks on gun sales these republicunt bastards said "fuck off?"

Second: When are they going to learn that video cameras are not their friends?

Just ask Mitt how friendly cameras are.
He will probably follow this up by agreeing to an interview with a Daily Show correspondent. We can only hope they never learn.
(October 29, 2013 at 12:51 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: In other words, "Republican sticks foot in mouth." Which is getting to be the least surprising headline these days. You'd think that eventually Republicans would learn to just not open their mouths on subjects like sex, abortion, race relations, or slavery.

They can't help themselves. Their base wants to hear them sound off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naturally. Crooks Like Other Crooks Minimalist 0 148 October 16, 2018 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1927 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Naturally, Drumpf was his "inspiration" Minimalist 3 576 June 22, 2016 at 12:29 pm
  Naturally.... Minimalist 0 426 December 5, 2014 at 4:01 pm