Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alincolnism?
Alincolnism?
A certain coward on the forums had this on his profile. i was woundering if anyboudy had seen this.

https://www.facebook.com/alincolnism
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

RE: Alincolnism?
I have no idea whose this is, but I hope it's not because they have a sincere belief.

Good joke though.

As was this.
Quote:A dog limps into a saloon, holding one leg off the ground gingerly, and says, "I'm lookin' for the man... who shot my paw"

Hilarious

http://ask.metafilter.com/76919/Got-any-...iner-jokes
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
Its a ridiculous parady of atheism.it completly fails on all levels.
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

Too bad no one could shoot fucking jesus in the head!
Time for bed, me thinks. I read the thread title as 'Alcoholism?'
(October 29, 2013 at 10:13 pm)victor4128 Wrote: A certain coward on the forums had this on his profile. i was woundering if anyboudy had seen this.

https://www.facebook.com/alincolnism

Yeah it's epic!

I was really loving it til I got banned from Farcebook .
I guess they're trying to be a poe, possibly over that claim that there's more historical evidence for Jesus than Abe Lincoln.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I don't get it. Was this supposed to be funny?

I get the feeling that Christians are trying to mock atheists, but it's so poorly done that I can't be sure. Instead of being a parody of atheists, it's a parody of the straw-atheists religious people see in their head.

Christians should just abstain from attempting to be funny. Jesus sucks the humor out of everything.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 30, 2013 at 3:24 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I don't get it. Was this supposed to be funny?

I get the feeling that Christians are trying to mock atheists, but it's so poorly done that I can't be sure. Instead of being a parody of atheists, it's a parody of the straw-atheists religious people see in their head.

Christians should just abstain from attempting to be funny. Jesus sucks the humor out of everything.

When they can produce a photo of christ and some of his handwriting they can compare the two.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 30, 2013 at 3:39 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: When they can produce a photo of christ and some of his handwriting they can compare the two.
Yeah, cause no one existed before the invention of cameras.

I wouldn't say the page is accurate for atheists in general, but it's spot-on regarding mythers. That's pretty much how they come across.