Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand Paul - Useless Pile of Shit
Rand Paul - Useless Pile of Shit
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/03...ref=topbar

Quote:Last week, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow pointed out that parts of a speech Paul gave in support of Ken Cuccinelli, the Republican candidate for Virginia governor, had been lifted from the Wikipedia page for the film "Gattaca." BuzzFeed also found that another set of Paul remarks had borrowed from the Wikipedia entry for "Stand and Deliver."

Quote:Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) fired back Sunday against accusations that he plagiarized portions of his speeches from Wikipedia articles, musing "if dueling were legal in Kentucky" he could "challenge" the charges.

If dueling were legal in Kentucky that shithead would flee to Ohio.
RE: Rand Paul - Useless Pile of Shit
ha I heard about this the other day. I wonder how many politicians do this? I wonder what his dad thinks?
Better to wonder if his dad thinks.
Yeah, because a bullet puts honor impugnment to rest in 2013.

He thinks he's Aaron Burr...
When a reporter pointed out that he could prove that parts of Paul's speech were lifted from movie quotes, Paul responded with "Go ahead, make my day!"
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
That's being really mean to actual useless piles of shit.
Does that mean I can start calling those little piles of dog shit in my back yard Rand Pauls? I've been calling them santorums since 2012. And yes, I do know what the alternative definition for santorum is.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Sigh. Knew that guy was no good.
(November 3, 2013 at 8:27 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: When a reporter pointed out that he could prove that parts of Paul's speech were lifted from movie quotes, Paul responded with "Go ahead, make my day!"

Before chanting "greed is good"

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 4, 2013 at 3:24 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Before chanting "greed is good"

I think that's the official motto of the Republican party.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8579 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3049 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1951 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political Demarcation is Useless Sal 5 536 September 14, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3220 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 804 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6167 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 565 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1532 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2976 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok