Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Voter Fraud," My Ass.
"Voter Fraud," My Ass.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/03...tail=email

Quote:A 90 year old man who just happens to be the former Speaker of the US House was denied a voter ID according to Texas's new voter ID requirements.
RE: "Voter Fraud," My Ass.
(November 4, 2013 at 11:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/03...tail=email

Quote:A 90 year old man who just happens to be the former Speaker of the US House was denied a voter ID according to Texas's new voter ID requirements.

Well, we already had that one fat racist white Republican on the Daily Show reveal the reason for Voter ID laws: it's to harm Democratic turnout. They've institutionalized voter fraud by manufacturing a crisis about voter fraud.
Some days i consider you americans lucky in terms of government. I'm Canadian and I swear the system was design with the intention of being so confusing that even the politicians do not understand it. You think your government doesn't know it head from its ass, come to Canada.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
I have Canadian relatives - I know Canada can be silly as shit. That being said, I think America is kinda out-sillying Canada on the voter fraud issue.

Yeah, anyone who is advocating for these particular voter ID measures is a bundle of dishonesty. Those who don't realize or deny how they disenfranchise so many people are little cesspools of naivety.
They realized their mistake when they looked at his skin color.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 157 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  US Voter Fraud Is Real! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 487 July 15, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1074 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I'm a Florida voter now :huh: rexbeccarox 32 2791 August 31, 2018 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 975 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Yeah, yeah. Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out Minimalist 0 618 March 31, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5456 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  And Lewandowski Was One Of His Biggest Ass Kissers Minimalist 4 626 December 2, 2017 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 708 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7683 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb