Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone like my christian forum/swtor video?
Anyone like my christian forum/swtor video?
I got banned from christian forums after being a member for 5 years. i didn't say anything mean to anyone, but started asking people about their beliefs in heaven and told them about my angel beliefs, which the mods didn't like Sad on top of that i have mental illness from my time in the military, i got brain damage and i get really depressed and suicidal easily and have a hard time controlling my emotions, so i made a post that was pretty ragey talking bout how god didn't help me and i want to kill myself= banished! most the people in the video are people i didn't get along with at all!! but the worst, the chaplains, they have a chap section and they tell gay teens that they are going to hell, and its just awful Sad

one thing that helps me cope with emotions is writing poetry, making videos, songs, etc.

i spent the day making this video and got some PVP footage from star wars the old republic...what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfz1Zhk1wC0
RE: Anyone like my christian forum/swtor video?
So let me see if I have this right. You told Christians that you were suicidal, and you got banned for that? Sounds about right for Christians.
RE: Anyone like my christian forum/swtor video?
(November 5, 2013 at 9:18 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: So let me see if I have this right. You told Christians that you were suicidal, and you got banned for that? Sounds about right for Christians.

well its a recent rule cuz several people were making threats in the depression/mental recovery section, and it raises a panic because the staff can't rellly do much about it, and i think its a liability issue. they take the threats really seriously. And i did break a lot of "christian rules' by saying "god damn my life, he never helped me - i have no reason to live and no hope...christinaity is a false hope..." etc...so yeah not too surpirsed i'm banned in retrospect lol...o well i like it here more Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have anyone seen this old video? purplepurpose 4 520 May 19, 2023 at 10:32 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Is there any "atheist values" like "Christian values"? ErGingerbreadMandude 37 2855 January 7, 2018 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Does Anyone Else Ever Feel Like This...? Edwardo Piet 14 2242 November 17, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Anyone else start to feel like they're going insane when they get tired? EruptedCarcassBloat 9 1529 October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video? Socratic Meth Head 15 2454 June 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Is this what's it's like to be Christian? Davidthegoliath 14 1713 October 16, 2013 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Walking Void
  Which forum members would you like to meet? Something completely different 191 50737 September 17, 2013 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  a, like, mechanically, like, sort of like, reaction to the whole "god" thing, yeah. Edwardo Piet 7 2954 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Anyone seen our forum cunt? Whateverist 22 3384 October 31, 2012 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Good Christian Forum? FallentoReason 13 3813 April 29, 2012 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused