Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Methinks the Republicans doth protest too much about voter fraud
Methinks the Republicans doth protest too much about voter fraud
...because they're the ones who engage in it.

Not only did Republicans decide to purge more than 40,000 Virginian voters off the voter rolls just weeks before the state's elections Tuesday, but now they're attempting to invalidate votes in a Democratic county ahead of a recount in the Attorney General contest (they lost both the Governor and Lt. Governor's races).

http://www.wtop.com/41/3501230/Provision...w-obstacle

This is why I have something close to hate for this party and their hypocrisy over 'voter fraud'.

Note: defeated Teahadist gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli is the current AG and has refused to recuse himself from overseeing election and recount matters.
RE: Methinks the Republicans doth protest too much about voter fraud
Oh dear, they're at it again are they?
So does anyone in America still think that they are living in a democracy?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 9, 2013 at 10:08 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: Oh dear, they're at it again are they?

They never stop.
(November 9, 2013 at 10:11 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: So does anyone in America still think that they are living in a democracy?
Only blind idealists and morons.

Some might say they're one in the same. Shifty
(November 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm)Aral Gamelon Wrote:
(November 9, 2013 at 10:11 pm)Zen Badger Wrote: So does anyone in America still think that they are living in a democracy?
Only blind idealists and morons.

I think the USA is still very much run by the will of the people. Trouble is, not many stop to ask which people
Quote:Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
Abraham Lincoln

It was a lie when Lincoln said it.
Voter fraud...Well, I really don't think that neither side is incapable, nor disinclined to do it.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(November 9, 2013 at 10:58 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote:
(November 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm)Aral Gamelon Wrote: Only blind idealists and morons.

I think the USA is still very much run by the will of the people. Trouble is, not many stop to ask which people
As in the people who are so insanely rich that they buy triply ply 24 karat gold leaf toilet paper?
The company where I work has just changed our bonus program. It used to be cash (albeit taxed %40). No more. Now they're awarding us points based on performance and other factors. With those points, we can browse our special website and redeem the points for stuff. The advantage is that it's not taxed, the disadvantage is that it's not cash.... (because pot dealers don't take credit cards Undecided)

Anywho, I was browsing the site the other day and came across the 'women's apparel' category. Being a female, I decided to take a look.
Not much in the way of clothing, but there were a lot of hats and mittens and such. One thing I found interesting was the Republican party was represented with a mitten/hat combo, but not the democrats.

Just thought this kind of fits in here...
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1891 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2113 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  High percent of republicans refusing covid vaccination brewer 36 3263 March 24, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1159 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1291 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 163 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1719 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Question About Republicans DeistPaladin 13 1305 September 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  US Voter Fraud Is Real! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 501 July 15, 2020 at 9:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Protest Covid Concerns The Architect Of Fate 3 538 June 5, 2020 at 8:48 am