Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tip for driving in school zones....
Information 
Tip for driving in school zones....
When driving slowly through school zones, roll down your window and yell "I'M WATCHING YOU" so the kids know that you're a cautious driver.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Tip for driving in school zones....
It works really well if you're driving an old, beat up, windowless van.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Captain Picard wouldn't steer me wrong o.o
(November 12, 2013 at 7:09 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: When driving slowly through school zones, roll down your window and yell "I'M WATCHING YOU" so the kids know that you're a cautious driver.

It also helps if you fap furiously.

Incidentally - catfish was banned yesterday, and you show up today? You some kind of sock, or what?

o.O
(November 12, 2013 at 8:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 12, 2013 at 7:09 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: When driving slowly through school zones, roll down your window and yell "I'M WATCHING YOU" so the kids know that you're a cautious driver.

Incidentally - catfish was banned yesterday, and you show up today? You some kind of sock, or what?

o.O

I used to be a sock, but then I achieved self awareness and killed my master.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(November 12, 2013 at 8:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

o.O

Catfish was banned? Oh thank jesus. You know, he was the only member that I actally put on the "ignore" list.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I would have if I could have figured out the ignore list, but I just use the filter between my ears, like I do with Vinny G.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 12, 2013 at 8:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: It also helps if you fap furiously.

o.O

How long? Undecided

(November 12, 2013 at 8:10 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: I used to be a sock, but then I achieved self awareness and killed my master.

SING IT, BROTHER! THE DAY OF SOCK LIBERATION.... IS AT HAND!

Too long have they suffered the weight of the self-righteous!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 13, 2013 at 8:49 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(November 12, 2013 at 8:07 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: It also helps if you fap furiously.

o.O

How long? Undecided

Permanent. He already had his two-week vacation and apparently didn't grok the lesson.
(November 13, 2013 at 8:55 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Permanent. He already had his two-week vacation and apparently didn't grok the lesson.

Brutal Undecided Place is less fun without those two Sad

Not that I'm here to enjoy it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hillbilly Ninja School A Theist 8 2439 March 28, 2015 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Home School Gooders1002 2 904 February 4, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: pocaracas