Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason to abandon the abrahamic religions
Another reason to abandon the abrahamic religions
THE CHILD-RAPE ASSEMBLY LINE
IN RITUAL BATHHOUSES OF THE JEWISH ORTHODOXY, CHILDREN ARE SYSTEMATICALLY ABUSED
By Christopher Ketcham

http://www.vice.com/read/the-child-rape-...141-v20n11

Quote:On a visit to Jerusalem in 2005, Rabbi Rosenberg entered into a mikvah in one of the holiest neighborhoods in the city, Mea She’arim. “I opened a door that entered into a schvitz,” he told me. “Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy.”

Rabbi Rosenberg paused, gathered himself, and went on: “This boy was speared on the man like an animal, like a pig, and the boy was saying nothing. But on his face—fear. The old man [looked at me] without any fear, as if this was common practice. He didn’t stop. I was so angry, I confronted him. He removed the boy from his penis, and I took the boy aside. I told this man, ‘It’s a sin before God, a mishkovzucher. What are you doing to this boy’s soul? You’re destroying this boy!’ He had a sponge on a stick to clean his back, and he hit me across the face with it. ‘How dare you interrupt me!’ he said. I had heard of these things for a long time, but now I had seen.”

The child sex abuse crisis in ultra-Orthodox Judaism, like that in the Catholic Church, has produced its share of shocking headlines in recent years. In New York, and in the prominent Orthodox communities of Israel and London, allegations of child molestation and rape have been rampant. The alleged abusers are schoolteachers, rabbis, fathers, uncles—figures of male authority. The victims, like those of Catholic priests, are mostly boys. Rabbi Rosenberg believes around half of young males in Brooklyn’s Hasidic community—the largest in the United States and one of the largest in the world—have been victims of sexual assault perpetrated by their elders. Ben Hirsch, director of Survivors for Justice, a Brooklyn organization that advocates for Orthodox sex abuse victims, thinks the real number is higher. “From anecdotal evidence, we’re looking at over 50 percent. It has almost become a rite of passage.”
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Another reason to abandon the abrahamic religions
This makes me angry and sad, both deeply and strongly. My son is seven. I'd die before I let anything happen to him. These people deserve eternal punishment. If only hell was real... [/quote]
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
The thing that pisses me and Zen off the most is that the whistle blower is vilified by his community for exposing these disgusting wannabe "leaders of their community" for the crimes they have committed! Talk about religion controlling the masses! Shake Fist

If it was me the offending Rabbi might find himself missing a few body parts. Best case scenario.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(November 15, 2013 at 5:20 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: The thing that pisses me and Zen off the most is that the whistle blower is vilified by his community for exposing these disgusting wannabe "leaders of their community" for the crimes they have committed! Talk about religion controlling the masses! Shake Fist

What else would you expect from a group of people who see life as nothing but a pit stop before the eternal real deal? They might not like it, but what does it matter? Heaven's for eternity, not rocking the boat is the way to heaven, and therefore... eh.

Fucking disgusting, is what it is. The whole place should be arrested; everyone involved, everyone who knew and said nothing, every last fucking sod among them.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I utterly fail to comprehend the pleasure from sticking your dick in a 7 year-old boy's ass.
Not that I've tried it, but, as father of 3 boys, the middle one being now 7, I can't even imagine how that works, much less that any pleasure can come from it...
Don't these people have wives/partners who should take care of those needs?
(November 15, 2013 at 6:02 am)pocaracas Wrote: Don't these people have wives/partners who should take care of those needs?

Wives that are systematically taught that their bodies are evil, that sex is sinful, and that they shouldn't enjoy it. I rather think that contributes to the problem.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(November 15, 2013 at 6:04 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(November 15, 2013 at 6:02 am)pocaracas Wrote: Don't these people have wives/partners who should take care of those needs?

Wives that are systematically taught that their bodies are evil, that sex is sinful, and that they shouldn't enjoy it. I rather think that contributes to the problem.

I seriously doubt that those 7 year olds are enjoying it...
(November 15, 2013 at 6:30 am)pocaracas Wrote: I seriously doubt that those 7 year olds are enjoying it...

Holy shit, that was totally not what I meant!

What I meant was that the wives have some form of autonomy and power, while those poor children are not only in a position of physical weakness around those fucking criminals, but also mental and spiritual; children are told to obey adults, and what adult is more important to obey than the one that determines your standing with god?

It's preying on the lowest hanging fruit, was my point.

(November 15, 2013 at 6:35 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(November 15, 2013 at 6:30 am)pocaracas Wrote: I seriously doubt that those 7 year olds are enjoying it...

Holy shit, that was totally not what I meant!

What I meant was that the wives have some form of autonomy and power, while those poor children are not only in a position of physical weakness around those fucking criminals, but also mental and spiritual; children are told to obey adults, and what adult is more important to obey than the one that determines your standing with god?

It's preying on the lowest hanging fruit, was my point.

aye... but women, around there, aren't that much higher.
"mental and spiritual".... "systematically taught that their bodies are evil, that sex is sinful, and that they shouldn't enjoy it"
Wives, obey your husband, blah ,blah, blah.. ring a bell?
(November 15, 2013 at 7:00 am)pocaracas Wrote: aye... but women, around there, aren't that much higher.
"mental and spiritual".... "systematically taught that their bodies are evil, that sex is sinful, and that they shouldn't enjoy it"
Wives, obey your husband, blah ,blah, blah.. ring a bell?

I don't really know what we're arguing about anymore. Tongue

I mean, we both agree!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why aren't Little People (Dwarfs) in more religions? Goosebump 5 811 April 1, 2023 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Are movements like Qanon and Sabmyk Network the religions of the 21st century? Angrboda 5 982 March 22, 2021 at 7:07 am
Last Post: brewer
  Does Scientology deserve more scrutiny than other religions? Casca 56 8501 October 31, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Casca
  Another reason Buddhism doesn't get a pass. Brian37 141 19568 May 20, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: EuphoricAtheist