Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world according to....
The world according to....
Americans:

[Image: world-according-to-san-francisco-20101015-135751.jpg]

[Image: World-According-to-Canada.png]

Europeans:

[Image: worldaccordingtogreatbr.jpg]

Arabs:

China:

[Image: china2.jpg]

Others...

[Image: world-investors_JoshBrown_zps7e2a11d5.png]
RE: The world according to....
(November 15, 2013 at 6:55 am)pocaracas Wrote: British:

This is quite true for the most part.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
[Image: KfYHVSv.jpg]
(November 18, 2013 at 1:58 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote:
(November 15, 2013 at 6:55 am)pocaracas Wrote: British:

This is quite true for the most part.

No it isn't. Why are there non-green bits? Totally inaccurate
(November 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote:
(November 18, 2013 at 1:58 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: This is quite true for the most part.

No it isn't. Why are there non-green bits? Totally inaccurate

Yes the USA was not green in that and it should be.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 18, 2013 at 4:04 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(November 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm)Optimistic Mysanthrope Wrote: No it isn't. Why are there non-green bits? Totally inaccurate

Yes the USA was not green in that and it should be.

We don't want the USA anymore, Its to fat and Stupid and would drop the Empires average IQ by 40 points.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
[Image: The-World-According-to-Finns.gif]

Yeah, unfortunately quite true, and appropriate that it's done in Paint Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Great to see so many in one spot. The world as seen by San Francisco really made me laugh. Though I'm not sure why since it is also so accurate.
Oh gosh. The British one needs so much more green. Even the seas and oceans should be green.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The top reasons people hate Hilary according to Newsweek ReptilianPeon 37 3482 August 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  LET THERE BE HUMOR. Creation According to The Flying Spaghetti Monster (NIV) freedomfromforum 13 6549 August 15, 2013 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan