Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrogance from a Bishop? Color me shocked.
Arrogance from a Bishop? Color me shocked.
Illinois bishop plans gay-marriage exorcism
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/15...-exorcism/

This guy has to be one of the biggest tools I've ever seen. When the pope takes a neutral stance on gay marriage and you as a bishop still call for a dramatic exorcism... You're a damned moron.

Thoughts?
RE: Arrogance from a Bishop? Color me shocked.
so what's shocking?

As the saying goes, dog biting man is not news, man biting dog is. Show me a humble catholic bishop, that would shock me.
(November 15, 2013 at 7:50 pm)Chuck Wrote: so what's shocking?

As the saying goes, dog biting man is not news, man biting dog is. Show me a humble catholic bishop, that would shock me.
Not a thing, sarcasm tends to go untranslated over the internet unless it's positively dripping I suppose.

Point being I'm not shocked even in the slightest but I am a bit sickened this douchenozzle would go this far when the head of his faith basically says "meh let the gays do what they want".
Quote:But Paprocki calls same-sex marriage "contrary to the plan of God" and says all Catholics who support it - from legislators to county clerks who issue marriage licenses - are "culpable of serious sin."

I wonder what this cocksucker thinks about his pervert priests butt fucking children? Probably thinks they were asking for it.
That or they were seduced by evil children.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(November 15, 2013 at 7:50 pm)Chuck Wrote: so what's shocking?

If you could tell that to the british media, that'd be great Wink Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ariana Grande being groped by a bishop in a church Fake Messiah 115 12345 September 7, 2018 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church of England 'colluded' with sex abuse bishop Peter Ball zebo-the-fat 4 1728 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fundamental Arrogance in Christianity Redoubtable 113 12144 March 4, 2017 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  He can see color!! Puh-raise Juh-heezus!!!! drfuzzy 15 2461 May 24, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Christians of Color BrokenQuill92 66 11925 October 29, 2015 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  A Christian writer does a dumb thing, and I am shocked. Esquilax 10 3821 August 14, 2013 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  US Cath. Bishop, diocese, charged in child abuse case Anymouse 2 1848 October 15, 2011 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Bishop criticises the Scottish government's anti-bigotry law frankiej 0 974 October 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Apparently you can be a gay bishop. downbeatplumb 8 2433 July 4, 2011 at 2:19 am
Last Post: Epimethean