Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texts From My Dog
Texts From My Dog
[Image: dog1.jpg]

[Image: dog2.jpg]

[Image: dog3.jpg]

[Image: dog4.jpg]

[Image: dog5.jpg]

[Image: dog6.jpg]

[Image: dog7.jpg]

[Image: dog8.jpg]

[Image: dog9.jpg]

[Image: dog10.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Texts From My Dog
This reminds me of Wilfred. I love that show. I can almost hear the actor's voices as I read them.
I loved this.

Texas sailor, quit messing with my head! Your name change is conflicting. Thinking
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Better listen to the lady, Texas. We don't want to get thrown out of the library.
It messes with my head too. When I look for my posts, or those in response to mine, I keep skimming right over them.

I'd heard of Wilfred but somehow never seen it. I think it's the whole pantomime costume thing that put me off; obviously my loss, I enjoyed that!

There's Texts From My Cat as well, though for me they're not quite as good. Still funny though.

[Image: mi1.jpg]

[Image: mi2.jpg]

[Image: mi3.jpg]

[Image: mi4.jpg]

[Image: mi5.jpg]

[Image: mi6.jpg]

[Image: mi7.jpg]

[Image: mi8.jpg]

[Image: mi9.jpg]

[Image: mi10.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(cont.)

[Image: mi11.jpg]

[Image: mi12.jpg]
Ever since watching it, I don't look at my dog the same way. That show is dark comedy genius! I've never seen the UK version. Only the one with Frodo.
(November 16, 2013 at 4:04 pm)The Reality Salesman Wrote: Ever since watching it, I don't look at my dog the same way. That show is dark comedy genius! I've never seen the UK version. Only the one with Frodo.

There isn't a UK version. It was Australian. The American one is actually better anyway. So much more of a mind fuck.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1212 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Happiest dog I have seen purplepurpose 3 382 March 5, 2019 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Duty
  A Dog Named Sex Rhondazvous 1 774 August 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How to humiliate your dog in public Cyberman 5 5108 August 30, 2012 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  My dog is so fucking cute Oldandeasilyconfused 1 2150 August 24, 2012 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Cyberman