Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Privacy Policy
Privacy Policy
This has been something I've worked on with the help from others for a while now, and it's finally ready to publish.

A number of sites have privacy policies that tell the user what information is stored about them, and for how long it is stored. Whilst these sites tend to be large and have millions of users connect daily, in my view, this is something every site should be doing. Your information is just that; yours. By being open about how we store and what we do with your information, you can make a reasoned decision on whether you want to use our site or not.

Our new privacy policy is available here: http://atheistforums.org/privacy.php

As always with something like this, it is a work in progress. If you are confused about things in the policy, let us know and we can update it to make it more understandable. Likewise, if you believe the policy does not cover something, we can always add to it as well.

Whilst the staff do have a degree of control over the information stored in the forums, the best people to direct questions to over how it is stored would be myself and Moros Synackaon, as we both administrate the actual server. Unless there is a specific reason for contacting either of us via PM though, questions should be posted in this thread.

- Tiberius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minor Protection Policy Jackalope 0 4491 March 30, 2015 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope