Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Why I Hate Fucking Xtians.
This Is Why I Hate Fucking Xtians.
Stupid, silly, superstitious bastards.

http://news.yahoo.com/church-services-he...47069.html

Quote:TACLOBAN, Philippines (AP) — Hours after the storm hit the Philippines, the Rev. Amadero Alvero was on the streets, sprinkling holy water over the dead and praying for them. By late afternoon, the 44-year-priest had blessed about 50 corpses in the remains of this shattered city.

These assholes will live in cardboard boxes while the fucking church gets rebuilt!
RE: This Is Why I Hate Fucking Xtians.
Yep, better to be walking about getting in the way and obstructing relief efforts than actually rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, useless hominid.

Further, since the dead were thick on the ground, why did he only "bless"50?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Probably the only fresh drinking water for fifty miles and he dumps it on those who can't benefit from it. Fucking death cult.
Atheists like you that disparage people who, because of their faith, find strength in adversity...these atheists make me sick. And yet I will pray for you in the hope that you will repent of your hatred.
(November 17, 2013 at 12:26 am)ChadWooters Wrote: Atheists like you that disparage people who, because of their faith, find strength in adversity...these atheists make me sick. And yet I will pray for you in the hope that you will repent of your hatred.

Fuck off.
(November 17, 2013 at 12:26 am)ChadWooters Wrote: Atheists like you that disparage people who, because of their faith, find strength in adversity...these atheists make me sick. And yet I will pray for you in the hope that you will repent of your hatred.

You are one unbelievably stupid human being!
Find the cure for Fundementia!
I think it's really sad how our species has not evolved beyond this sort of behavior. I am sad for the loss of life, and I am sad for the loss of human potential that is spent on religion. People who respond with (faith, religion, delusional systems of dysfunction) are responding from fear and ignorance. If it were possible I would reach into the minds of theists and unlock them from the prison of primitive dissonance.

(November 17, 2013 at 12:26 am)ChadWooters Wrote: ...these atheists make me sick.
And aren't we all repulsed by one another? How humane.
There's no such thing as "holy water", but alas, you seem to be intent to believe all Christians believe in bullshit.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(November 17, 2013 at 1:55 am)Aractus Wrote: There's no such thing as "holy water", but alas, you seem to be intent to believe all Christians believe in bullshit.

That comes from a news source, so your beef is with them. That said, yes...yes all christians believe in bullshit. Uh....buh....duh!

(Atheist forum, 'member?)
Quote:These assholes will live in cardboard boxes while the fucking church gets rebuilt!

Are you referring to the assholes left homeless by the storm? The article to which you linked says that 30 families are living in the damaged church. Do you also hate the fucking Xtians who took in the homeless and are giving them shelter, food and water?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1296 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Xtians Will Hate This. Minimalist 34 3128 December 3, 2018 at 12:39 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Why are Christians so full of hate? I_am_not_mafia 183 17593 October 18, 2018 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1370 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8937 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Xtians tried to pray Irma away drfuzzy 11 2424 September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4502 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1199 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Propaganda Films and Hate Speech Astonished 41 13773 August 1, 2017 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13370 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished