Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I saw offline today.
What I saw offline today.
I thought it might be a nice way to get the flavor of each others' surroundings and life to post a picture of something we see. Maybe it will be a favorite room or bookshelf or a storefront or someone's front garden. You're going to see some shots from walks with the pooch and the garden here from me. But I'll have to get you some shots from out and about my sketchy neighborhood too. Might throw in a look at my school's garden and Lia's studio.

Here is a picture I just shot in the garden on a cool, fall morning with some cloud cover.

[Image: 10909752594_052e156ede_z.jpg]

Same general direction from further back in the garden.

[Image: 10909653735_238be33a6e_z.jpg]
RE: What I saw offline today.
The red flower buds in the second picture, what flower is that? it looks adorable!
(November 17, 2013 at 7:23 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: The red flower buds in the second picture, what flower is that? it looks adorable!

Would You be willing to breastfeed it if it was so adorable? FSM Wink

I know I would (if I could).
(November 17, 2013 at 7:30 pm)Walking Void Wrote:
(November 17, 2013 at 7:23 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: The red flower buds in the second picture, what flower is that? it looks adorable!

Would You be willing to breastfeed it if it was so adorable? FSM Wink

I know I would (if I could).

Why would I .. What ... Huh?
Sorry if I embarrassed You. :S

By my experience: cute, adorable, delightful, etc, all have an origin being related to babies. When You know something is cute, You relate it to a human baby. Like puppies, people relate them to babies, and that is why people are so affectionate to them. That is why I think the way I do.

Edit: Even if it gets me in trouble.
Ok, as this thread is FOR pictures, I'm not using the hide tag. Sorry, folks.

[Image: CyAJsvO.jpg]
My cat/child Waffles. Too cute. She's laying on a table that I remember being in the house since I can remember anything at all... I called dibs, and surprisingly neither of my sisters argued.

[Image: rpLqdeY.jpg]
Fawn, Mom's puppy. About 10 weeks and a super sweetheart.

[Image: ncAH2Dz.jpg]
An Arizona sunrise. Beautiful, especially with the puffy clouds such as these.

[Image: egIBOZq.jpg]
Left to right, my buddy Jason's rendition of TMNT, a big ol' JD banner that was jack-moved from a bar, and Goose, the guy who jack-moved the banner and fought tooth and nail to hang it in his place. He's about 6'5", with very high ceilings.

[Image: hIRFOAZ.jpg]
More of my beautiful Arizona sky. Another puffy cloud day. Love it. The clouds are gorgeous, if made prettier by the pollution of the city.....

[Image: bU11App.jpg]
This day in particular,the clouds made a striking 'V' in the sky. Pretty cool. While meteorology isn't my forte, I love watching the clouds and sky in general.

On the way home from work this evening, I also saw a shooting star. Wish I could've captured a photo...
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
Wish I could post pictures Whateverist, but I live in a town house in the residents as a student, and the nicest thing to snap would probably be the parliament buildings, but that is a few kilometres away from me.

I will see if things change in the winter, maybe I can get some cooool brrr ice formations on film.
Well if you have a date pass out on you try to get some snaps to share.
(November 17, 2013 at 11:51 pm)whateverist Wrote: Well if you have a date pass out on you try to get some snaps to share.

Hall of wit and epicness.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
(November 17, 2013 at 11:32 pm)Owlix Wrote: [Image: bU11App.jpg]
This day in particular,the clouds made a striking 'V' in the sky. Pretty cool. While meteorology isn't my forte, I love watching the clouds and sky in general.

When I finished college we celebrated by taking an epic road trip across the southwest, up the rockies as far as Jasper in Cananda, across to Vancouver Island and then back down the coast. As we drove across the southwest Lia or I would constantly remark on how much the clouds looked like something out of a Peter Max poster. Your Arizona clouds remind me of those.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3648 194032 Today at 5:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How's the weather treating you today? Foxaèr 43 566 April 13, 2024 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1070 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2203 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 682 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1082 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1070 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 505 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
  Today was a good day...why? arewethereyet 35 3516 March 5, 2020 at 5:14 pm
  I just found out today. Brian37 2 625 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37