Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you wish to start your own religion
If you wish to start your own religion
Here is how.
You're welcome Smile

Warning
Warning

PS: It is nice to believe Wink Even if it is not true, wink Wink
RE: If you wish to start your own religion
All "religions" began when one guy said to another guy:

"Hey, you. Listen. GOD told me to tell you that he wants things done in a certain way. He told me what that way is and he wants you to do what I say.

Oh, GOD also said for you to give me some money so I can go and tell others."

It is a testament to the gullibility of humans that the scam has worked so well for so long.
(November 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It is a testament to the gullibility of humans that the scam has worked so well for so long.
Indeed. Now let us hope that the clock winds down as the tide is turning.
I'm not very hopeful, FFF.

(November 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: All "religions" began when one guy said to another guy:

Maybe the first religion was started when one guy wondered "how can I rape people and steal from them and have them love me for it?"
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judaism - What is judaism - When did it start? Ferrocyanide 19 1904 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 3107 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why can't I own Canadians? Dundee 14 1103 March 23, 2020 at 7:57 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How you know religion has done its job in brainwashing you: Foxaèr 19 2752 August 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Invent your own saint, prophet, or religious equivalent The Valkyrie 32 3601 July 1, 2018 at 9:00 am
Last Post: oldpollock
  Man creates in his own image Foxaèr 7 1097 June 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So can god end his own existence? Vast Vision 53 14135 July 27, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  How do religious people react to their own arguments? Vast Vision 60 16401 July 9, 2017 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Astonished
  How to start a new sect/new religion for dummies. Brian37 28 4134 April 11, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Bad Religion: How Trump is warping Christianity for his own gain. Foxaèr 4 1047 February 6, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: GUBU