Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, ain't this the shit?
Well, ain't this the shit?
Guess what this is:

[Image: Church-of-Scientology-New-009.jpg]

Apparently, a smell wall is what some groups make out of more money than they can handle.
RE: Well, ain't this the shit?
(November 21, 2013 at 12:35 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: Guess what this is:

[Image: Church-of-Scientology-New-009.jpg]

Apparently, a smell wall is what some groups make out of more money than they can handle.

Yet another cult complex.
Dying to live, living to die.
The power of mass delusion.

And the power of profit, of course.
[Image: The-new-Church-of-Sciento-009.jpg]
Quote:The masses gather to hear Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige dedicate their new building.
Please tell me they're only there to laugh. Please...

I didn't think anyone took scientologists seriously.

Scientology: making other religions look good since 1954. (Didn't know they were that old)
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Unfortunately, Scientology has many followers.

I should know. I live here in Clearwater, Florida, not too far from downtown where they are located.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 21, 2013 at 1:00 am)Kitanetos Wrote: Unfortunately, Scientology has many followers.

*Faith in humanity decreases by 10%*
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(November 21, 2013 at 1:00 am)Kitanetos Wrote: Unfortunately, Scientology has many followers.

I should know. I live here in Clearwater, Florida, not too far from downtown where they are located.

Have you been by the new site, Kit?
(November 21, 2013 at 1:16 am)rexbeccarox Wrote: Have you been by the new site, Kit?

No, I hardly ever go out anywhere. When I do, I make certain to stay far away from those kooks.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I used to live out in those burbs, in Belleair, FL. It borders CLW, but somehow all I ran into were SoBaps (and plenty of them).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Fools and their money, parted.

How the fuck people fall for THAT is beyond me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buddha seems to be working pretty well in Thailand vorlon13 12 2571 July 12, 2018 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Well, at least Shintoism isn't prudish abaris 7 9142 March 27, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: Vox Populi