Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Doctor
Google Doctor
There's a silly little game to play on the Google logo. Some of you may find it somewhat amusing.

Check it out.

My first time was 14:34. Second was 4:39 What's yours?

http://www.google.com
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Google Doctor
I played this earlier today Smile

12:53 first game
10:11 the second
09:09 the third

I think I'll quit while I'm ahead Big Grin
My best was 5:38, but I tried it more than twice.

I would have tried it more, but it doesn't seem to be up anymore.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
You can play it here:

http://www.google.com/doodles/doctor-who...nniversary
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
3:01 is my new record. No deaths. Bwahahahaha!!!
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
I got 23min when I played it Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I remember playing this sort of game on the internet well past 11 years ago!

Well, if You enjoyed it though, I salute You.