Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New age religions that threatens Atheists and Christianity
New age religions that threatens Atheists and Christianity
Do atheists fear the new movement of people who believe we were seeded by our gods the annunaki? They understand that they are only demi-gods, but they believe in intelligent design. Many of these are starting to worship ancient pagan gods of Sumeria.

Atheism, are like emo's who blame "there is no god" for earth's downfall. Many people convert to atheism when a tragedy happens to them "death of a loved one" , "loss of job", "or nothing ever goes right". In blind faith they believe the universe and the higher dimensions that have existed for eons ago, was a freak accident.

So tell me atheists, before our universe was created by mortals, and before their universe was created, and before the higher dimensions were created. Before the big bang of each individual universe, NATURE could not have existed not a single particle could exist. So scientifically we shouldn't existed, the only explanation is "intelligent design", therefore atheism is a false religion.
RE: New age religions that threatens Atheists and Christianity
Are you real?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(November 24, 2013 at 11:29 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Are you real?

Satan wanted to free humanity from GOD's wrath.
That didn't come close to answering my question
Are you real? Or just a poe or a troll?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
I'm always amused when idiots throw around words like "scientifically" when they are using it in a context that demonstrates their ignorance of those words.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I don't fear any religion - I only fear their idiot followers.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what age should a child be introduced to religion? Fake Messiah 82 5499 July 4, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Is Christianity Inherently Supportive Of Slavery And Misogyny? BrianSoddingBoru4 335 22129 August 23, 2021 at 5:21 am
Last Post: GUBU
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3366 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Interesting correlation between God and light in major world religions... Ajay0 17 1835 May 24, 2019 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2746 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  Religions Role in Social Movements, Essential or Accidental? Neo-Scholastic 17 3477 October 4, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Are all religions cults? Aroura 88 11018 September 30, 2018 at 1:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  You can be an immorale person and still promote christianity Kimba 12 1783 June 30, 2018 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3714 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10839 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok