Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insatiable Flirt
Insatiable Flirt
I am a flirt. My father relates a story where I was five years old, in which I was standing in line for the first day of Kindergarten class. The new students and their parents were lined up outside the classroom, and the teacher was seated at a table outside the door of the class greeting new students and their parents. From the rear of the line I saw two very cute five year old girls who were nearer to the front of the line. I slipped away from my dad and briskly ushered myself up the line to where the two girls were, and slipping between them, I smiled and introduced myself. I have never been shy. Yesterday, my wife and I were at a friends house and another lady showed up. Our mutual friend introduced all of us to one another, and the lady began flirting with me. My wife smiled, nodded at me (I have permission to flirt), and let me go at it. Mind you, I never go too far, nor do I make any sexual innuendos, and if any are made toward me I respectfully disengage from play. I love flirting. My wife loves to watch me flirt, and to see me make women blush, smile, and laugh. Of course I flirt with my wife at every occasion I can find. Obviously my wife and I have no jealousy issues or this would never work, and yes, I let her flirt too, though she hasn't the Jedi flirting skills I do. I'm curious about others opinions of flirting outside of a relationship. Ladies - how do you feel? Men - what about you?
RE: Insatiable Flirt
I actually believe that flirting skills are a much needed and lost practice that people need to improve on, I especially love flirty banter when it is more like a game and you are competing to see who will make who blush first.
I adore flirting, and my boyfriend isn't the jealous sort either. He's rather amused if I manage to trip people up.

It just makes other people uncomfortable because flirting has become "I expect something" instead of "I appreciate you," in the general public's eye.

(you might want to move this to "off topic" though, unless you plan to discuss the science of flirting)
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(November 24, 2013 at 5:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I adore flirting, and my boyfriend isn't the jealous sort either. He's rather amused if I manage to trip people up.

It just makes other people uncomfortable because flirting has become "I expect something" instead of "I appreciate you," in the general public's eye.

(you might want to move this to "off topic" though, unless you plan to discuss the science of flirting)

Oh it is indeed a science. And my science is good. Did you know science has proven that flirting with an attractive woman (such as yourself) actually improves a golf game?
I suspect it runs along the line that flirting with an attractive women improves your confidence, which thus improves your game. It's not the flirting itself so much as the ego boost.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Flirting is a social activity, and I prefer to shy away from social encounters.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 24, 2013 at 5:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: (you might want to move this to "off topic" though, unless you plan to discuss the science of flirting)
I debated as to whether I'd post this in "Off Topic" or Life Sciences", and since psychology is a life science, and flirting is very much a psychological exercise, I decided to post it here. I am very willing to discuss the psychology (science) of flirting.
Is waving your dick in public flirting?

Yeah, I flirt. My wife disapproves, but that's mainly from the increased bail costs.
I'm actually quite shy, so flirting is lost on me. People usually have to point out to me that I've been flirted with, and if I try to flirt, I just end up stammering and blushing.
I actually just love the word, "flirt."