Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you think this girl is good?
do you think this girl is good?
I lot of you are probably aware of my dating "treks" (no pun intended).

I may have found a girl I'm really into on TrekkieDating.com. We seem like a perfect match. We've both seen every episode and movie. We both don't mind the intro to Star Trek: Enterprise. And we both think a Captain Worf mini series would be awesome.

However she mentioned that she also likes Star Wars which I don't know....maybe I could see past.

Do you guys think she's cool?

[Image: 4985a6cc3bbf44dcb220e5ad6811714f.jpg]

I'm kinda worried cuz last time I got intimate with a trekkie, she made me put on a Wesley Crusher costume which I was ok with but then when she came out the bathroom dressed like Beverly Crusher, I got real creeped out.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: do you think this girl is good?
Would you really let the fact that she likes Star Wars come between you (pun partially intended) ? seems petty to me.
So we are your family that you seek approval from us?

Yea gods man! If you like this lady go for it! Big Grin who knows what she will show you or you her.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

I only hope that you're on a mission of exploration, not conquest.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Go for it! She seems cute Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Any girl worth her salt would dress up for you like Leia instead. Jumpsuits are so 30 years ago.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Oh, you should go for it!
That milky pale complexion is almost androtic. Do remember to ask if she's "fully functional".

Just remember not to enter the neutral zone without permission from the Organ.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I wouldn't worry about the Star Wars thing - its not like she looks like Yoda.

On the other hand - she might look like Chewbacca under her jumpsuit......
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
It's what's under the costume that matters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Do You Think They Killed Caligula? BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2176 March 30, 2020 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
Tongue Why do you think "they" released COVID19? ignoramus 17 1145 March 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . . vorlon13 3 871 July 8, 2014 at 2:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  This Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got.... Gooders1002 14 2613 June 24, 2014 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda