Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My shitty posts
Tongue 
My shitty posts
Almost all my Reddit posts are in the "shitty" subreddits. Generally you ask stupid questions and get stupid answers in these places. These are my top upvoted posts (100+ up votes) from ShittyAdvice, ShittyAskScience and ShittyLifeProTips. Hope you don't mind me putting them all here. I think some of them are funny and maybe you might too and I just wanted to share them.

(LPT = Life Pro Tip)

I have to travel to Oregon. How do I get there without dying of dysentery?

LPT: When driving slowly through school zones, roll down your window and yell "I'M WATCHING YOU" so the kids know that you're a cautious driver.

I like to drive my "Sex Education Van" through neighborhoods to teach kids about safe sex. I sing songs, give candy...there's even a fun photobooth. But the parents keep freaking out. Some even call the cops. Why do they do this? I just want to prevent stds and teen pregnancies. Sad

LPT: Utilize a thesaurus and expatriate all quotidian locutions from your oeuvre. Personages shall adjudge you to be more perspicacious for it.

My GF broke up with me and I can't stop crying. I've been repeatedly squirting the "No more tears" shampoo into my eyes and it's not making me any less depressed. Help?

I run a hotdog stand. I'm trying to get more business from the local Jewish community with my new kosher beef hotdog but it's not selling. It's called "The Anne Frank." Advice?

I'm having major writers block. I've been sitting for the past 30 minutes at Starbucks with my MacBook Air, drinking my Spice Mocha Latte, and wearing my best turtleneck and I still haven't gotten past the first paragraph of my novel. Help?

If you don't want a particular reddit user to see one of your comments, just put /u/ followed by his or her username in the comment. Now they're blocked and you can say whatever you want about them.

LPT: Don't forget to put on your resume that you were Time Magazine's Person of the Year in 2006.

LPT: Always use the "clean" setting on your oven when cooking food. It kills all germs that might be on the food.

Ok, so I finally made a MySpace account. Where is everyone?

After I win a Darwin Award, what should my next goal be?

I've been to several hardware stores and none of them sell morning wood. Where can I find some?

How do I tell straight A students from gay A students?

My dog has been sound asleep for a week and he's starting to smell. How do I bathe him without waking him up?

What's the recipe for a "shemale"? Is it like a tamale?

Whenever my older sister grabs my hand I start hitting myself in the face. She keeps telling me to "stop hitting yourself!" but I can't stop. How can I stop hitting myself?

In maps of the solar system, you see orbital lines that the planets follow. What are these lines made of? How did they form? Why can't I find real pictures of them?

My intense summer learning and study camp known as "Concentration Camp" isn't getting any attendees. Advice?

How do I use a pedometer to tell if I'm a pedophile?

If shooting stars grant wishes, could a large asteroid have enough wish granting power to stop itself from hitting earth if everyone on earth wished really hard at the same time as it's about to hit?

This place only has a unisex restroom. How do I tell if I'm unisex or not?

The audio on my computer doesn't work when playing .gif movies. What's wrong?

I'm having trouble marketing my delicious white chocolate energy bar "WHITE POWER!" Advice?

This is embarrassing. My girlfriend got me flavored condoms but my penis can't taste them. Anyone else have this disability? How do you cope?

Instead of doing reverse psychology, my friend accidentally did reverse physiology on me and now I'm pooping out my mouth. Help?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: My shitty posts
(November 26, 2013 at 4:13 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: My GF broke up with me and I can't stop crying. I've been repeatedly squirting the "No more tears" shampoo into my eyes and it's not making me any less depressed. Help?

After I win a Darwin Award, what should my next goal be?

How do I tell straight A students from gay A students?

My dog has been sound asleep for a week and he's starting to smell. How do I bathe him without waking him up?

How do I use a pedometer to tell if I'm a pedophile?

Instead of doing reverse psychology, my friend accidentally did reverse physiology on me and now I'm pooping out my mouth. Help?

Hehe Pretty good!
RE: My shitty posts
Few more I forgot:

I turned 23. How come I don't feel like I'm in the prime of my life? I had this problem ages 17 and 19 too.

I wrote an innocent little piece for my elementary level music class called "Diddle in A Minor" and now I'm on the sex offenders list and out of a job. Wtf? What should I do?

I graduated with a 4.0 GPA at my university's college of general studies. Why won't the government hire me as a four star general?

I'm a freshman so sorry if this is a dumb question...when does the professor give us our textbooks?

My gf filed a restraining order against me so I followed the order: I went over to her place and restrained her. Now I'm in trouble with the cops. What did I do wrong now?

I'm on a trip in Africa and I seem to be stuck in a ghetto area. Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by minorities. How do I get to a safer area?

I don't have much going for myself in terms of physical appearance or talent so how do I best show off how strong my immune system is to the ladies?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheistic Posts.... from around the web KichigaiNeko 3 1227 January 12, 2014 at 4:30 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Love => Lice...Inspired by some posts on Facebook. Tiberius 25 4161 June 3, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Eric9001
  Should most of my posts go here? Violet 6 1910 July 26, 2011 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Violet