Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie Jesus?
Zombie Jesus?
If Jesus were to come back, would he come back as a zombie? If so, what kind of zombie? Classic dawn of the dead or more of the 28 day's later kind of "zombie"? Let me know your thoughts Smile
RE: Zombie Jesus?
[Image: zombie-zoom.jpg]

[Image: 41.jpg]

The Walking Dead type zombie would be cooler.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
More like ghostbusters kind... Mr Stay Puft, the marshmallow man!
[Image: Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg]
I've always thought a zombie apocalypse would be his brainwashed followers, not "true" zombies.

I suspect it would be dawn of the dead type.
Dying to live, living to die.
Aren't the Catholics zombies seeing as they're always eating the body of Christ?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(November 28, 2013 at 7:35 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote: Aren't the Catholics zombies seeing as they're always eating the body of Christ?

Haha! I think you might be right! My Dad was supposedly Catholic and he pretty much used to do nothing but grunt and groan whilst moving very slowly around the house is a dazed confusion....
(November 28, 2013 at 7:43 pm)Number 9 Wrote:
(November 28, 2013 at 7:35 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote: Aren't the Catholics zombies seeing as they're always eating the body of Christ?

Haha! I think you might be right! My Dad was supposedly Catholic and he pretty much used to do nothing but grunt and groan whilst moving very slowly around the house is a dazed confusion....

Sounds like my Catholic mother half the time . . .
Zombies eat your brains!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or they're just so fucking stupid they have none of their own.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
http://freakyfail.com/wp-content/uploads...s-fail.jpg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Zombie Survival Thread! Creed of Heresy 96 18070 November 23, 2013 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Sam Kinison - Zombie Christ et al Tino 3 2029 October 31, 2012 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  How 7 iconic movie characters would do in a zombie attack. frankiej 0 1312 January 20, 2012 at 7:06 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Shit son! How everything goes to hell in a zombie apocalypse frankiej 8 2159 October 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman