Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Did The Panzer Pope Resign
Why Did The Panzer Pope Resign
Some investigative journalism from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25121121

Quote:Gabriele was found guilty of "aggravated theft" and spent three months in custody before being pardoned by the Pope. But that was not the end of it. The Church's leader set up an inquiry into the whole affair.

Three Cardinals produced a 300-page report. It was meant to be kept under lock and key, but a leading Italian daily claimed it had been briefed on its contents. The result? More embarrassing leaks, this time with claims of a network of gay priests exerting "inappropriate influence" inside the Vatican.

Poor bastard. They probably never had these problems in The Hitler Youth.
RE: Why Did The Panzer Pope Resign
Why are you so obsessed with homosexual Catholic pedophile men? Thinking
Because I was a catholic before I got better and this is a glorious little scandal to shove up their fucking asses.

You might say....it's the gift that keeps on giving!

Big Grin
(November 30, 2013 at 2:06 am)Minimalist Wrote: Because I was a catholic before I got better and this is a glorious little scandal to shove up their fucking asses.

Big Grin
Ah yes... Nothing quite like refreshing the wound. Quite the way to evolve, that is...
(November 30, 2013 at 1:35 am)Minimalist Wrote: a network of gay priests exerting "inappropriate influence" inside the Vatican.

The gay mafia

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 30, 2013 at 2:10 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(November 30, 2013 at 2:06 am)Minimalist Wrote: Because I was a catholic before I got better and this is a glorious little scandal to shove up their fucking asses.

Big Grin
Ah yes... Nothing quite like refreshing the wound. Quite the way to evolve, that is...

Them bastards aren't 'evolving', they're 'assaulting'....calling it out is a public service, and richly deserved. The Vatican's unwillingness to defrock, excommunicate and turn over these perverts, is plenty reason to 'harp' on the whole damn institution.
So -- it the whole of the Catholic church implodes and becomes nothing more than a cultural artifact...

Can I have the Pope's hat?
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13186 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Pope Francis apologises for Canada residential school harms zebo-the-fat 10 1312 April 5, 2022 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 19213 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3421 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5876 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Why do cardinals get to elect the Pope? Fake Messiah 26 1361 March 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2154 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2268 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3630 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Pope says in interview that there is no hell. downbeatplumb 56 9810 April 16, 2018 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Jehanne