Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, Everything is Okay Now.....
Oh, Everything is Okay Now.....
We said we're sorry!

http://truth-out.org/news/item/20338-us-...h-injuries

Quote:Kabul, Afghanistan – The American commander of coalition forces in Afghanistan telephoned Afghan President Hamid Karzai to apologize for an airstrike that killed at least one Afghan civilian and badly wounded two others, a coalition official said Friday.
RE: Oh, Everything is Okay Now.....
I mean, it sucks about what happened but really, 3 people isn't earth shattering.
In fact, 3 million people would be earth-flattering and help mother gaia....
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
They're supposed to be our allies. They hate it when we kill women and children.

They like to do that themselves!
What about all our soldiers who are killed by Muslims? I say no apology for the Afghans until they apologize for not being grateful for all we & the Soviet Union have done for their pathetic country!
Just because I live in America does not mean I'm responsible or at all included en masse by the people who might choose such action.

Nor does the fact that said action was taken imply that Americans as a whole would condone whatever research or intelligence gathering purported.

'They' is general and I for one am quite offended that one such as yourself dictates that the word means 'us' generically. (... overexaggeration, Min... offended on the shell, but not really).
(December 1, 2013 at 12:13 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: What about all our soldiers who are killed by Muslims? I say no apology for the Afghans until they apologize for not being grateful for all we & the Soviet Union have done for their pathetic country!
Popcorn
(December 1, 2013 at 12:02 am)Minimalist Wrote: We said we're sorry!

Quote:Kabul, Afghanistan – The American commander of coalition forces in Afghanistan telephoned Afghan President Hamid Karzai to apologize for an airstrike that killed at least one Afghan civilian and badly wounded two others, a coalition official said Friday.

Well, at least they apologized.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

although,
being sorry as an action, and
being sorry as a group or organization
are
two.
different.
things.
(December 1, 2013 at 12:40 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(December 1, 2013 at 12:02 am)Minimalist Wrote: We said we're sorry!

Well, at least they apologized.

I guess that makes it all better.

We won't do it again. Until next time.
(December 1, 2013 at 2:40 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 1, 2013 at 12:40 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, at least they apologized.

I guess that makes it all better.

We won't do it again. Until next time.

Fuck if I care, really.
They're going to vacate the premises and leave the Afghans to rot anyways, so why did you go there in the first place?
Invading a country for your personal vendetta seems to be a bit harsh, but no one really objected, and seeing that you can't even rid Afghanistan of some guerilla army...and then pulling out? Pathetic, really.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So He Could Tolerate Everything Else But This? Minimalist 4 695 August 13, 2018 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 3069 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1235 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Everything wrong with Fox News in one video Fake Messiah 5 680 March 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The country is going down the shitter with Trump in office, but it's okay NuclearEnergy 7 1144 December 4, 2017 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  One Reason Trump is Intent on Reversing Everything Obama Did Rhondazvous 9 1305 November 6, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  So Jesus Is Okay With Grabbing Pussy? Minimalist 20 2706 April 5, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Someone please tell me it's going to be Okay GoHalos1993 60 7906 June 9, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Exian
  Okay, Progressives....Time to Stop Worrying Minimalist 7 984 May 3, 2016 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Losty
  XKeyscore: NSA tool collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet' Jackalope 15 3800 August 1, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet